Guys I finally have my stuff together to be able to participate in this fun link up again! The last time I did this was back in June, but I felt like that was practically yesterday! When I saw the questions up on Evelina's blog I copied and pasted them in an e-mail to hubby and had him answer them. He was very prompt at answering and told me not to judge his answers (they aren't that weird I promise).
These are always fun to do with him because when we were first dating, we would send each other questions to answer and it was such a fun way to get to know each other. I think these are still fun to do because I don't know everything about my husband so it's still fun to learn new things about him.
Joining Crystal from Hall Around Texas, Elizabeth from Chasin Mason, Jamie from Cocktails and Carseats, Jessica from Secrets of a Stay at Home Mom & Evelina from Fortunate House
1. Would you rather have your dream job and make less money or have a job you hate and make tons of money?
Dream job and make less money.
If it were up to me it would be his dream job & make tons of money ;)
2. Would you rather play a hero or a villian in a movie?
Hero. Ideally someone like Bruce Wayne who is a secret hero.
Our mutual love of Batman makes me smile.
3.Would you rather always have to say what's on your mind or never be able to speak again?
Tough question. Always say on mind only if it didn't create conflict otherwise never speak. Let's go with always say on mind only because never being able to speak sounds awful.
He may be referring to when he brings up things I don't like the answer too...I've gotten better at open communication though :)!
4. Would you rather go back in time and meet your ancestors or go into the future to meet your great grandchildren?
Into the future to meet great grandchildren.
Same, although ancestors would be interesting.
5. Would you rather swim in the Artic Ocean with nothing but a swim suit (no wet suit) or walk through the desert in the middle of summer having to wear sweat pants and a sweatshirt?
Desert. I wouldn't do well with cold water. Plus you can always take off the sweats.
Again same, would rather be hot over freezing cold. Plus living in Houston has probably made us both immune to extreme heat.
6. Would you rather live like a king but have no friends and family or be homeless with your friends and family?
King. Ain't no one wanna be homeless.
Clearly by his answer he loves me LOL, but I guess it beats being homeless.