Monday, August 29, 2016

28 Things for 28 Years | It's My Birthday!

Happy Monday friends! Today is the happiest of the worst day of the week because it's my birthday!!!!

I saw this a while back on Biana's blog and saved it for when the day came for my birthday! I love it because it's a fun way to get to know me better!



1//
I'm a proud makeup addict, even if I don't need it, the likelihood of me buying it is high.

2//
I love making a celebration out of anything...birthday's are a big deal to me!!

3//
I can instantly fall asleep to the TV, before getting married and living together I would constantly fall asleep to Friends playing in the back...now that I have a husband, he just turns the TV off for me after I've zonked out.

4//
I am a chicken when it comes to scary movies. My husband and his cousins love horror movies, so I'll just have to suck it up every now and then.

5//
When I buy something, I almost immediately open it up and start using it...no sitting in the box for days or weeks over here.

6//
Family Feud is such an obsession of mine..I could watch for hours, Steve Harvey is and will always be the best host of the show.


7//
I can't stand the taste of beer and some hard liquors. Give me a mimosa or fruity drinks all day!

8//
Anytime a cop is behind or next to me, I immediately turn into the world's best and safest driver...that is until he turns the corner!

9//
My mom and sister are my best friends. I talk to them on a daily basis and I know I can count on them for literally anything, even thousands of miles away. Being so far from them has literally been the hardest thing about my move.



10//
Something about a bold red lip makes me feel confident and sexy, hence why I wore it on my wedding day!


11//
I cannot sit still, I need to be doing something...if I'm sitting still most likely I'm sleeping!

12//
I'm OCD at times with lists! A compares to me to Monica from Friends constantly...she's my spirit animal for sure!


13//
I never liked sushi until a few years ago, now I get cravings for it constantly. I loved it so much that I ordered it on room service almost every night of our weeklong honeymoon!


14// 
Since getting married, A & I have a Ferrero Rocher every night before bed (sometimes 2), I love ending our night with a chocolate in bed!

15//
I cannot hang like I once could, anytime I do go out, I regret putting on the crazy heels and wish I was curled up in bed watching trashy reality TV drinking coffee.

16//
I love romantic show and movies...even the super cheesy Hallmark ones, love em all!

17//
I never could have imagined the friendships I've made through blogging, such an incredible community that's extremely supportive! I swear when I talk about the "friends" I've made with A, he just doesn't get it!


18//
I wish I could step up my Snapchat (npat62) and Instagram game, I feel like I'm so bad at it!

19//
I'm 100% Indian. I had to throw that in there because I constantly get asked if I'm Hispanic. I swear in Mexico everyone was speaking Spanish to me and I just looked back at them with blank stares. I guess in some cases, it paid off because I didn't get played to spend more money than I had to ;)!

20//
I'm a pro packer. Having been in a long distance relationship for 2 years, flying back and forth to visit each other..it came with the territory so I kind of got really good at it. Plus packing cubes are the best invention to flying, ever...get you some!

21//
I have the worst short term memory, like I'll walk into a room and completely forget what I needed.

22//
Cue lists for everything because of said short term memory...anytime I leave the house I need to make a list of stores/items I need on my phone or I'll forget something for sure!

23//
I'm a sucker for flowers. Even though I can't keep them alive to save my life, they're my favorite!


24//
Kit Kat's are my favorite, if I could only eat one chocolate for the rest of my life, Kit Kat's would be it, hands down!

25//
Like most bloggers, Target it my happy place...I could spend hours browsing the aisles, especially since they have my beloved Starbucks in the store!

26//
My favorite movie of all time is How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days, Andie is my favorite rom-com character, plus she's super fab without trying too hard!


27//
I love the feeling of getting pampered whether it's getting my nails, hair or makeup done or a massage or facial...nothing beats having someone else do that for you once in awhile!

28//
Being born in August, I'm a Virgo and boy is that so true of my personality, I'm such a through and through Virgo sometimes it's scary how closely I match the personality type!



***************************

Well there it is! Thinking of 28 things was kind of hard, but fun at the same time, so I hope you had fun getting to know me a little bit more on my birthday!

I'm off to dinner tonight with my husband (still crazy that I call him that now!!)


12 comments:

  1. ah i loved learning more about you girly! HAPPY birthday!! i hope you get all the makeup and all the kit kat's and lots of love on this special day :)

    xoxo cheshire kat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happiest of birthdays to you pretty lady!! Loved getting to know a little more about you! Yes to a red lip, all day long! Hope you have an amazing day! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're pretty much sisters based on this! haha I love Family feud too and I'm definitely like Monica on friends! Happy Birthday gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YES to Target, all the beauty products, and of course Friends! HAPPY BIRTHDAY sweet friend <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday!! This is such a great post idea. I fall asleep to the tv all the time too, and Mike has to turn it off ;) Also, Target <3

    Meg, Borrowed Heaven

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy birthday!!! SO fun getting to know some fun facts about you! Love the Family Feud one haha

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy, happy birthday! Loved getting to know more about you. Hope you have the best day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I love birthdays! Those packing cubes look interesting. I feel it would be a nice way to separate shirts, bottoms, undergarments, etc. and keep things really oragnized in your suit case! Family Feud is my favorite game show hands down. Loved learning more about you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope you have the best birthday ever, lady! :) Loved getting to know you better! I crave sushi all the time too, and I hate beer too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Birthday!! I also love sushi! Target has everything. I love browsing the beauty aisle.

    ahintofbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy birthday pretty lady! You look gorgeous in those photos and I'm so happy your new hubby gets to spoil you and spend it with you this year and not long distance. I can relate to being a list maker and can't-keep-still kind of person...Ugh it's funny to laugh about but sometimes it's tiring right?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy happy birthday! It looks like you've already been showered with gifts for your birthday, and you totally deserve it! Chris and I just started watching Friends, but even before I started watching it everybody always told me that I was Monica because I was so competitive. After watching a few seasons, I totally know that it's true! And yes to all the sushi! It's always a good idea!

    ReplyDelete