Monday, November 26, 2012

Thanksgiving Weekend

Happy Monday {not}! I hope everyone had an amazing Thanksgiving weekend with their loved ones, I know I sure did and I'm having a friendsgiving on Saturday so the pigging out continues! Here is my weekend happenings {including Thanksgiving day, which was technically Thursday, but still counts}. 



My outfit for Thanksgiving, sweater from Agaci, Jeans from Gilly Hicks, sleepy look courtesy of me! 



Watching a Friends marathon with my cousins on Thanksgiving, I may or may not ok I did devour those yummy candies on the TV stand, #sorryimnotsorry.


This was my plate on Thanksgiving, might not seem like a whole lot, but I went back for seconds and thirds.


This was the only thing I wanted from Black Friday and I got it {without having to go out myself, my awesome friend scored one for me}!


I sold my iPad, sad to see it go, but I realized I wasn't using it much and would much rather have the money to use especially around the holidays.


Woodfield Mall all decorated, it looks like a winter wonderland!

I sucked with pictures again this year during Thanksgiving and me trying to take pictures after everyone ate didn't go over so well. 

I'm linking up for Weekend Update with LeeAnnDana, and Sami


I'm out girl scouts!

No comments:

Post a Comment