Friday, May 29, 2015

Friday Favorites

Hi lovies! I've been a little MIA on this here blog, but a lot has been going on. Between planning my friend's bridal shower and heading to Houston for the long weekend, it's been hard to sit down and pump out a blog post or two. Now since I finally have a minute to breath I wanted to join Amanda for Friday favorites. She just recently got back from Greece for her honeymoon and her pictures are seriously swoon worthy, I'm not sure how she got back on a plane after being in such a breathtaking place. Anywho onto today's post.

Favorite Song


Not sure what the weird gorilla's are, but this was our favorite song during our roadtrip to San Antonio last weekend. 

Don't worry I'll be doing a full recap of my trip, if you missed it on Instagram....

I'm engaged!!!!!!!

Again more to come in a full post, but this leads to the next favorite...

Favorite moment


It was seriously the best proposal I could have ever asked for and I can't wait to share all the details and pictures with y'all.


Favorite funnies





Happens more often than I'd like to admit...



I'll leave it at that for today. I hope everyone has a wonderful and relaxing weekend!!


 photo MUHsignature_zpsb4f83d4b.png

5 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh!! Congratulations girl!! Let the fun begin!! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATULATIONS gurlie! I told you I had a feeling it would happen on this trip, so so so flingin' flangin' happy for you <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! Congratulations!! What a beautiful ring. I can't wait to read all about the engagement :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The ring is absolutely stunning! So happy for you!

    ReplyDelete