Thursday, June 9, 2016

Summer Bucket List

Since this is my last Summer in Chicago, I know I want to pack in as many fun activities while I can. Unfortunately I don't get the whole summer, but a lot of these things can be enjoyed anywhere!



.: Go see a concert at Ravinia :.

.: Go paddle boating :.

.: Go to the zoo :.

.: Have a picnic :.

.: Eat snow cones :.

.: Watch fireworks :.

.: Go to the farmers market :.

.: Explore the city :.

.: Go to the drive-in movies :.

.: Go to the aquarium :.

.: Star gaze :.



What's on your summer bucket list?

10 comments:

  1. I want to do all of the things you are doing!! Great bucket list for the summer, girlfriend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes yes! oh i love paddle boarding. and farmers markets. and all of these things :)

    xoxo cheshire kat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this list! Sno-Cones for the win!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the aquarium and zoo ones - I love animals :) Picnicking is also a great idea!

    Meg, Borrowed Heaven

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a great summer bucket list! I just fell in love with paddle boarding and I always love going to the zoo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love farmer's market and the zoo! I'm so excited for all this warm weather, enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So many fun things to do, and I'm sure you'll knock em' all out! Drive in movies and paddleboating are two of my favs <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great bucket list! Movies at Millennium Park should be starting soon. I want to attend those. :)

    ahintofbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would love to go to a Drive In Movie! There's a few that are in the burbs in Houston, but even after living here my whole life I still haven't been! Maybe I should try and make it there this summer!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a great list! I was surprised by how much I liked the Shedd Aquarium!

    ReplyDelete