Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Is It Too Early For A Wish List??

I had been thinking of a good enough blog post for today, but was stuck on this one topic. Wish Lists. I thought it may be too early to get a list compiled, but Thanksgiving is this week and that means Christmas is going to be here before we know it. The month of December is going to be insane and jam-packed so I figured what the heck. If you love me and want to get me any of these items, I'll love you forever and send you the shipping location :)!




1. Chicago Bears Jersey (B.Marshall or J.Peppers)









4. Naked3 Palette by Urban Decay (Even though they are sold out, I will buy this for myself when this comes back in stock!!)












8. Agent 18 slimshield LTD iPhone 4S case (In Vintage Floral)



9. Yankee Candle Snowflake Cookie (or any Holiday scent, love all of em)






It was kind of hard to pick some gifts, of course there are the biggies, but these are things that I definitely want/need in the near future. I seriously NEED the Naked3 palette, the colors are just absolutely perfect and I hope it comes in stock soon! Some of these are kind of far fetched and just on my dream list, but hey you never go I could come into money doubtful and be able to buy myself all 10 of these items!! 

What are some of the items on your wish list?

3 comments:

  1. I really hope the Naked3 is waiting under my tree too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, yes, yes to all of those things (but change the jersey to a Seahawks jersey ;D)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooo snowflake cookie looks pretty, I haven't tried that one yet, I bet it smells great! Might have to add that to my list too.

    ReplyDelete