Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Strawberry/Banana/Peanut Butter Smoothie

Hey friends! So today I'll be on a plane heading to see my babe, but I wanted to pop by and share a fun smoothie recipe I discovered on Pinterest and had to make. I absolutely love substituting smoothies in for snacks or even lunch meals because they can be super filling along with being healthy!
 
Linking up with Emily & Kate for recipe swap Tuesday!
 
 
 
Strawberry Banana & Peanut Butter Smoothie:
 
 
Ingredients:
 
1/2 cup strawberries
1/2 banana
1/3 cup oats
1 tsp. honey
1 tbsp peanut butter
1/2 cup almond milk
handful of ice cubes
 
 
Directions:
 
Add all ingredients to a blender until blended.
Stick a straw in it and enjoy!
 
 
This was seriously SOO yummy and really filling, I had it about 1:00 in the afternoon and didn't eat dinner until about 8:30 p.m.
 
 
 
 
 photo MUHsignature_zpsb4f83d4b.png

2 comments:

  1. Have an absolutely AMAZING trip gurlie! Send me lots and lots of pics!

    And yay for another delish smoothie recipe :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haven't made a smoothie in a while but I like that you used almond milk. Looks delish!

    ReplyDelete