Thursday, September 22, 2016

Checking Off My Summer Bucket List

This may be coming late, but after making my 2016 Summer Bucket List post it had me itching to get in as many things as I possibly could with it being my last summer in Chicago. With Fall right around the corner, it's fun to reflect on the summer and what I did! 

I did extremely well at accomplishing more than 50% of my bucket list. The beauty of living in a warm weather state is that the other items that weren't checked off over the summer can easily be transitioned to Fall activites!

Let's recap with what I had on my summer bucket list shall we...


.: Go see a concert at Ravinia :.

.: Go paddle boating :.

.: Have a picnic :.

.: Eat snow cones :.

.: Watch fireworks :.

.: Explore the city :.


.: Go to the farmers market :.
.: Go to the zoo :.
.: Go to the drive-in movies :.
.: Go to the aquarium :.
.: Star gaze :.

***************************************

I had such a memorable summer even aside from all these fun things, but I'm glad I got to explore Chicago during the summer and experience it one last time as a resident. Even though I didn't get to do/see a few things, I'd say I accomplished more than I thought I would considering how jam packed my summer already was :)!

What fun things did you get to check off your summer bucket list?

2 comments:

  1. You got so much done this summer! Seriously, now I want a snow cone haha! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how much you were able to pack in amidst wedding planning and getting ready for a big move. Yessss to all the outdoor concerts and paddleboating :-D
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete