Monday, February 13, 2017

Weekending | A Whole Lot of Nothing & Grammy's Fashion

Hey loves, can't believe how quickly this weekend went by. We honestly didn't do a whole lot of anything. Friday night we did hang out with our friends who got married last month, we hadn't seen them since the wedding and it was great catching up with them. We also went back to their place and got to see it, the exciting part is we are looking to move in the area they are living in which would mean we would be close to each other!! Nothing set in stone, but we are starting to search for homes more seriously and I found one that I just absolutely need to see in person!

Saturday and Sunday were pretty much busts because we didn't do a whole lot. A has a work exam to study for so he has been busy doing that this weekend and I headed out to a few stores, but besides that not a whole lot. We did watch DeepWater Horizon which was a great movie, definitely recommend picking it up on RedBox.

Sunday night was the Grammy Awards and can we just pause and talk about the amazingness that is QUEEN BEY! Oh man could she be any more perfect, that twin baby glow she has going on is on point too! Adele was also phenomenal and deserved to win all those Grammy's. Here are my picks for best and worst from the red carpet. I felt this year the fashion was either too safe/normal or just way too out there, not a whole lot in between which was disappointing since the Grammy's is where you can stretch the fashion a bit more than other award shows.

Grammy's Best Dressed 2017



Grammy's Worst Dressed 2017



***********************************************

Linking up with Biana for Weekending! Cheers to Valentine's Day week ahead!

13 comments:

  1. I absolutely loved Faith Hill's look, too. Just such a great dress - classic and simple!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The grammys are always a little off with their fashion for me but faith hill looked incredible! Loved her look! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so dropped the ball last night on the Grammys and need to read up on everything this morning including the winners and fashion. My girl Carrie looked amazing as usual <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  4. What was Taraji P Henson wearing?! Yikes! I wasn't overly excited about anything with the Grammys this year except for James Cordon! I did enjoy Adele and Katie Perry's performanced. I'm sorry, but I just CANNOT do Beyonce. I truly believe that she truly believes she's the queen of the world, and it's utterly ridiculous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. yay for potentially living closer to friends! hope it all works out :) i was living for the grammys last night. i mean they just put me in a great mood between bey and then adele's george tribute - i was tearing up! and james was a great host. anyway have a great week!

    xoxo cheshire kat

    ReplyDelete
  6. I so agree with those worst dressed!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Faith Hill looks stunning! Also, those worst dressed ones really are pretty bad lol, I always wonder what people's stylists are thinking..

    ReplyDelete
  8. I only saw some of the Grammy's but I saw Beyonce's performance with the chair (where it leaned back). Not trying to be a hater, but it was weird lol. Still like her though, but I felt like I was being inducted into a cult lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hooray for starting to look at houses! I swear when we were looking HAR was my best and worst friend because I could get sucked into looking at houses for hours! I totally didn't watch the Grammys this year, but I did hear about how amazing Beyonce and Adele were! I'm with you that I don't think that they can ever do anything wrong!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beyonce and Blue were my favorite parts of the Grammys for sure!! I absolutely loved the outfits you chose, especially Faith Hill - she looks AMAZING!!

    Meg, Borrowed Heaven

    ReplyDelete
  11. Quiet weekends at home are so nice sometimes! YAY for starting to look at houses. Crossing my fingers for you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. There were some hideous dresses this year and lots of red. I think Katharine McPhee hit the mark with a safe dress but totally sleek and sexy!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Demi Lovato looks stunning in that dress! I'm disappointed with JLo's look this year. She usually looks stunning and she totally missed it this time. That's so exciting you're looking at houses! I hope you find a good one :)

    ReplyDelete