Wednesday, April 2, 2014

I confess...

I confess....

I've been a bad blogger. 

I apologize for being so bad about posting, but I just get so exhausted after work and then going straight to the gym, but I promise I will try to be better. Some stuff that's been going on in my life so far...

-working 60+ work weeks
-planning a kick ass bachelorette party
-along with a kick ass bridal shower
-trying to have some semblance of a love life (things with A & I are going very well)
-catching up on 50 million shows on my DVR & Hulu
-trying not to be addicted to Netflix (folks, this is hard!)
-joining Erin in her quest for fitness and health with the #1800minutechallenge (I realize a # has no use on blogger)
-shopping (too much, April means wallet freeze month)


(plus side: everything in the above pictures were on a legit sale, so ya know I had to)

-fro yo dates with the bestie


-loving the fact that my nephew is finally a walker (yet chooses to play in boxes)



So basically that's what's been going on. I apologize for being a bad blogger and not posting a lot, but I will work on that. For now I shall link up with Bella for confessions & Kat (and Ryan's face) for humpday confessions!

Dateless in Dallas








 photo MUHsignature_zpsb4f83d4b.png

2 comments:

  1. Drooling over your new bag! And YAY I'm soooo happy that things are going very well with A :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your shopping finds!! I think I need to do a shopping freeze for April as well. Glad to know things are going well with the new guy!!

    ReplyDelete