Friday, May 16, 2014

Love Never Felt So Good...

Happy Friday y'all! I appreciate the comments I got on my horrible bridesmaid post yesterday. Unfortunately tons of crap happened and it looks like New Orleans is cancelled for her bachelorette party and I'm pretty bummed because we had a fun time planned. I am still trying to salvage the trip though. I was talking to A about how bummed I was and how I really wanted to go and obviously not waste the money on the tickets, he told me he was going to try to work something out so he could get off work (and get out of going to a wedding mind you) to come join me and explore NOLA. When he said this to me I was ecstatic, I know nothing is for sure and he may not be able to get out of going to that wedding, but just the fact that he is trying means so much to me, also shows me he is most definitely a keeper.


I of course suggested I just explore by myself if nobody was able to come and he wasn't having any of that. Isn't he the absolute sweetest?! I realize I sound kind of like a baby complaining about this, but I was pissed to be missing out on a vacation that I had been looking forward to for a long time. I'm so glad I got this guy in my life trying to figure something out and make it happen.

Anywhooo, enough of that drama I'll keep y'all posted on what transpires and if I do indeed get to go to New Orleans. I haven't backed my azz up in a while with Whit for a while so I'll do that. This song from the first time hearing it has given me chills and what better is a song with Michael Jackson & Justin Timberlake, I'll tell ya what, nothing! Nothing gets better than those two and this song just makes me wanna get up and dance around like an idiot!! Enjoy peeps!



 photo MUHsignature_zpsb4f83d4b.png

No comments:

Post a Comment