Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Favorite Blogs

Happy hump day lovers. Now if you ask me what one of my least favorite things to do is, I would have to say narrowing a list of my favorites, say for example, favorite movies, songs, and especially blogs! It is nearly impossible for me to pick my top 3 favorite blogs because I read over 250 blogs on bloglovin'! But just for the sake of this post and topic, here are 3 blogs that always always always have me coming back for more.




  





If you haven't checked out their blogs already, click on the link and head over to their blogs to give them a little love. They are girls after my own heart and I think that's why I enjoy reading their blogs. I just realized they are all also Florida girls, so maybe that's a sign I need to get my butt down there and meet these lovelies!


Allieology

 photo MUHsignature_zpsb4f83d4b.png

1 comment:

  1. YES it's definitely a sign for you to get your butt down here ;-)

    You're too sweet! Thanks for including me gurlie, looking forward to Chicago in September!

    ReplyDelete