Friday, December 19, 2014

Friday Favorites

Hey guys! I know what you're thinking, 2 posts in one day, that's crazy, but I had such a blast linking up with Amanda for Friday favorites, I decided to do it again. Also, can you guys believe that this is the 2nd to the last Friday left in 2014 before it's a brand new year?? It's crazy to think back to all that has happened this past year and how much I've grown and changed in my life. I am going to do a full recap of 2014 before the end of the year, so stay tuned!
 
 
Favorite DIY:
With the holidays right around the corner, this is a creative and fun way to give some last minute gifts to coworkers, neighbors, or friends! I think this is a cute way to show someone you are thinking about them and definitely a fun gift that will definitely get used up!
 
 
 
Favorite song:
Anything Beyonce does is pretty much flawless and this song is even better than the original. Put 2 powerhouse divas on one hot track and you have yourself a winner! Enjoy and drool over the perfection that is Queen Bey!
 
 
 
Favorite Holiday manicure:
The holiday time is one of my favorite times to explore with fun and sparkly manicures. There is no such thing as too much glitter during the holiday time. I'm still not sure what I'll be painting on my nails, but I know I'll have fun deciding. These are some great options!
 


 
 
Favorite quote:
I love the power of a great quote and the way it can make you feel after reading it.
 


 
 
 
Favorite funnies:
Just to get you through today's work day (if you're off, know I envy you) laugh away!
 
 
 


 
 
 Linking up with Amanda & you should share your favorites too!!

 
 
 
 photo MUHsignature_zpsb4f83d4b.png

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh that manicure is amazing - like that green and gold is so pretty together!! I love your quotes - perfect way to start the weekend!! Hope you have a wonderful Friday!! xo, Biana - BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love that nude mani with the red and green glitter!! Ugh I am the worst about resting bitch face, but that meme is just perfect. The bra one got me too ;)

    ReplyDelete