Wednesday, July 29, 2015

(Not My) Wedding Recap

PHappy hump day & Wedding Wednesday loves! I feel like I have been super MIA lately, but it has been a whirlwind week. My best friend got married this past weekend so it was nonstop go, go, go making sure everything went off without a hitch (and it did). She made the most gorgeous bride and I was honored to stand by her side as a bridesmaid to celebrate such a memorable moment in her life.
 
In some other news, I will be taking over Meg's spot in Wedding Wednesday along with Macy. I'm so beyond thrilled to be given this opportunity to work with great people and a wonderful link up. I will officially start taking over August 12th. Macy will continue with her recap posts since she is now a newlywed, and I will be posting about the whole wedding process (and trust me there's a lot to it). I hope I will see some old friends along with new faces joining on this new journey!
 
 
Now let's move onto pictures from the past weekend.
(Photodump time)
 












 
 


 
 



It was a seriously beautiful weekend celebrating two people in love and I was so happy to be apart of it.
 
 



1 comment:

  1. GORGEOUS wedding pics gurlie, and you looked fabulous (of course!) and glowing with A <3

    ReplyDelete