Friday, September 5, 2014

Makeup Routine Vlog

Hello loves! I'm back and excited for today's post. I have been wanting to do a beauty routine post and decided a vlog would be the best way to go about showing you my routine. I hate when I do vlogs because I feel like I sound SUPER Chicagoan and it's just an awkward ordeal for me, but nonetheless I have filmed one just for your guys' viewing pleasure. 

This is my normal everyday makeup routine that I wear on a daily basis. I love how quick and simple the process is and have it timed to take under 5 minutes to accomplish, it's a great time saver in the mornings when I hit the snooze button a few times.






{} Benefit total moisture facial cream
{} Benefit the POREfessional pore minimizing primer
{} bareMinerals BareSkin serum foundation-Bare Caramel #14
~Coastal Scents flat head foundation brush~
{}Benefit boiing concealer
{} bareMinerals mineral vein tinted powder
~ecotools fan brush~
{} Nars blush-Orgasm
~Coastal Scents blush brush~

Sorry for the cruddy iPhone pic

 photo MUHsignature_zpsb4f83d4b.png

1 comment:

  1. Love the video tutorial! I use the porefessional as well and really like it. I like that you apply your foundation with a flat head brush. I use a makeup sponge but recently got a really nice brush collection so will have to try your technique.

    ReplyDelete