Hey guys! I always like fun different ways to show a little bit about my life through questions. When I saw this on Jenn's blog I knew I wanted to borrow the idea!
1. Are you named after anyone? No not that I know of, my dad named me and hardly ever calls me by my "real" name. I've been Nikki since before I could even remember.
2. When was the last time you cried? Honestly I can't remember. I teared up during an episode of Gilmore Girls...I get weirdly emotionally attached with characters and it was a touching episode.
3. Do you have kids? Nope not yet, but hope to in the future :)!
4. If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself? Of course, I'm pretty awesome lol
5. Do you use sarcasm a lot? Please refer to the last answer. Ha, but seriously yes I do and I'm always told to tone down the sarcasm sometimes.
6. Will you ever bungee jump? Probably not, I won't say never because if it was life or death then of course I would...or if it were on Amazing Race. I don't have a desire to choose to do so though.
7. What is your favorite cereal? This is hard because I like a few different. For healthy cereal I like Frosted Mini Wheats & for sugary I like Lucky Charms!
8. What's the first thing you notice about people? Eyes and smile, I can easily read body language so I feel like I notice that too.
9. What is your eye color? Poop brown...best way to describe them lol
10. Scary movie or happy ending? Happy ending all the way. I despise scary movies so no go for those.
11. Favorite smells? I'm a fan of vanilla and tropical scents. Basically anything at Bath & Body Works is a winner for me!
12. Computer or television? Computer because I could just stream what I need to watch on there!
13. What's the furthest you've ever been from home? I've flown to India which is a good 14-16 hours from Chicago.
14. Do you have any special talents? Not especially, I sing in the shower...but I'm pretty terrible, my talents will be staying there ;)!
15. Where were you born? Born & raised in Chicago, IL!
16.What are your hobbies? Shopping, Netflixing, organizing (nerd I know), checking out new places, movies.
17. Summer or winter? Summer, always! I hate the winter, so glad this will be my very last cold winter!!
18. Do you have any pets? No, but I hope to have a puppy in the next year or so!
19. Favorite movie? How to lose a guy in 10 days & The Wedding Planner! I'm a sucker for chick flicks, even the terrible ones!
20. Do you have any siblings? Yes, 1 younger sister who is also my best friend!
21. What do you want to be when you grow up? Since I'm technically already a grown up, I'm in the career I know I am destined for. I love helping others and I've been growing as a Medical Assistant. I've thought about going further into nursing and etc, but there's just so much extra pressure and responsibility. I still of course have dreams of either working in or running my own event planning business.