Friday, February 5, 2016

Friday Favorites: February Edition

TGIF friends!!!


Is it just me or has this week felt like it has lasted forever and a day? Maybe it's the complete lack of sleep I've had during the week, I'm talking 2.5 hours of sleep last night...insomnia at it's finest guys! It's fine, I have a huge cup of coffee this morning to keep me going!  Let's get onto the favorites of this week!


:.favorite recipe.:


With the big game this weekend, I'm always thinking about food. I'm watching the game with some friends and want to bring an easy to prepare dish that everyone will love. Alas, layered taco dip. Guys this stuff is so addictive that I may polish off an entire tray on my own sorry I'm not sorry!


:.favorite song.: 
 

Ok Rihanna, I see you. This song is so good, just gets you in the mood to dance, love it!!


:.favorite purchases.:

I don't know what's gotten into me lately, but I've been on a shopping binge. Target is my kryptonite guys, I can't not stay out of there!!! Here are just a few things I've picked up recently. To justify buying 2 new swimsuits, I have my bachelorette in Miami and my honeymoon coming up this year so it's basically a need.

target
target 
  
:.favorite pins.:





Any fun plans for your weekend? Who are you rooting for to win the Super Bowl, or are you watching for the commercials & Coldplay/Beyonce??

Linking up with Amanda for Friday favorites!

7 comments:

  1. This weekend definitely dragged for sure! And you know how much love we share for all things Target. Loving those swimsuits, perfect for Miami and your upcoming honeymoon! I'm excited for the super bowl, but don't really care who wins. I'm looking forward to hanging out, the commercials, Coldplay and our girl Bey, and of course the food! Happy Friday gurlie <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  2. i cannot wait for some commercials and coldplay! my man chris. that dip looks like the perfect thing to take to a party too! love all those pins - and yes to the target suits! i got three myself and i love!

    xoxo cheshire kat

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute is that Honeymoon Vibes shirt!? I'm ready to watch some SuperBowl commercials! Hope you have a fabulous weekend!
    xo, Lily
    beautywithlily.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bought that first swimsuit and it's actually in my post today! TWINS!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Target is seriously so good - I can't stay away either!! Happy Friday! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  6. The first bathing suit is gorgeous! I saw another blogger post a photo of it and I love! Your Miami trip is the perfect excuse for Target buys! lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Target upped and left canada. we're still outraged at that!

    ReplyDelete