So just recently, I confessed to A that I'm a blogger...I figured I needed to tell him before I moved down there and had him become my personal assistant to all things blog related lol. His reaction was basically as expected...
Me: Soo...I have a blog
A: Oh ok, cool
That was that, he asked when he would be able to see it and I told him maybe never, he was alright with that lol. I did want to do a little getting to know A post after seeing P!nky's post about how well she knew her husband.
I took her questions and basically quizzed A, although I knew the answers to almost all of the questions it was fun to get him involved...without further adieu.
(tsk tsk...always on his phone)
1. He's sitting in front of the TV, what's on? ESPN or CNN, probably switching between the two.
2. You're out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get on his salad? Salad?! He never would be caught dead ordering a salad.
3. What's one food he doesn't like? Pineapple surprisingly enough, although he'll drink the juice.
4. You go out to eat and have a drink; what does he order? Jack and Coke, which is his signature drink at the wedding.
5. What is his nickname for you? Babes...I know we're gross lol.
6. If he was to collect anything, what would it be? Soccer or football cards.
7. What would he eat every day if he could? Chicken fried rice.
8. What is his favorite cereal? Honey bunches of oats.
9. What would he never wear? Women's clothes, lol...but really probably a necklace.
10. What is his favorite sports team(s)? Soccer- Manchester United/ Football- Houston Texans/ Baseball- Houston Astros/ Basketball- Houston Rockets...obviously he's a Houston fan lol.
11. Who is his best friend? Me obvi, but besides me probably his cousin.
12. What do you do that bothers him? I can become a bit hyper for his liking, also my cursing..he's not a fan.
13. What is his heritage? 100% Indian.
14. You bake him a cake for his birthday, what kind of cake? Chocolate.
15. Did he play sports in high school? Yes, soccer.
16. What could he spend hours doing? Watching sports, literally hours...
17. What is one unique talent he has? Gambling. Lol really he is pretty good at it, Vegas is his playground!
Hope you had fun getting to know A some more!