Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Confessions...

...I'm terrible at finishing things...

I for the life of me cannot figure out why I start something and don't feel like finishing it.
For example:

//reading divergent//
I was so into this book and I read the first 6 chapters in a day, but then I stopped and never revisited it. I have done this with certain books and can't figure out why I have this habit. I have however finished The Fault In Our Stars, in a day, that was the best book I'd read in a looong time. So for someone that doesn't finish things, read this book, good thing is it'll take you 1-2 days max so not a whole lot of commitment. Oh, but I saw the Divergent movie, so I basically know what happens in the book (I know bookworms are shaking their heads at me right now in disappointment).

//netflix//
Now don't get me wrong, I binge watch like crazy, but for some reason if there are more than 1-2 seasons I will not finish watching. I have so many half watched shows sitting in my queue which I probably won't be going back to. Arrow, One Tree Hill (re-watching because duh), The Following, Friday Night Lights are the few waiting for me to finish. Luckily for my sanity, I am almost done with House of Cards and catching up quickly on Orange is the New Black (I know, I don't know why I don't just justify hours a day to finishing these). Also if you aren't watching those 2 shows, get on it asap!!

//signing up for my 401k//
Ya so this has been a procrastination 3 years in the making. Nobody does it better than me you guys. This was literally the most simple to do process ever, but I put it off (along with $$ lost) for 3 whole years wtf! So since dating a guy in the finance world and getting scolded for not having my 401k set up, I finally hustled and got that squared away. Now I have more money getting taken away from my on my paychecks probably never to be seen again, oh well I guess this makes me an official adult now. Thank god I'm with a guy in finance, he can take care of all this biznizz I cannot stand it. 

Well, that's all I got for you folks today. Thanks for sticking around and judging the crap out of me (don't worry I'd do it if I were you too), so what do you guys suck at finishing??

Happy hump day!
(Linking up with Bella for confessions & Kat for humpday confessions)

Dateless in Dallas

Vodka and Soda


 photo MUHsignature_zpsb4f83d4b.png

3 comments:

  1. If you're looking for shows to binge watch on Netflix that you will not be able to stop watching I highly suggest Heroes and Downtown Abbey. Both are super addicting and I'm still so sad Heroes is over :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. binge-watching worthy shows: banshee, hannibal are only 2 seasons in but they are AMAZING. you can thank me later.

    thanks for linking up!

    -kathy
    Vodka and Soda

    ReplyDelete
  3. How do you not finish netflix?! Once I start a show, I can't watch anything else til I finish! It's too addicting!

    ReplyDelete