Monday, June 23, 2014

My Cousin's Big Indian Wedding

Hey guys! Sorry for being so MIA on the blog as of late. I have had a crazy work schedule and with family flying in all week, the last thing on my mind was sitting down and cranking out some posts. I am back today to recap my cousins wedding that happened this past weekend. It was such a blast and I am glad I got to see and spend time with family that I haven't in quite some time. Rather than typing, I'll let the pictures do most of the talking. Her wedding consisted of 5 different events, hence what kept me pretty busy.

Henna Night

Beautiful decor before the crazy storms that took over

My cousin and absolutely beautiful bride-to-be

My sister & I with my cousin

Can't go without a snapchat selfie

I come from an extremely large family, this is just the tip of the iceberg
My pretty henna

Dancing Night


so.much.dancing

Sissy & I


Morning Prayers

My gorgeous cousin, my sister & I

My cute momma and her girls

Wedding Day

Car selfie with mom and sissy

Gorgeous bride making her entrance with her uncles

Officially Mr & Mrs

Family pic with the newlyweds

Wedding program (all 2 hours of it...)
Sad goodbye to her family

Getting ready to jet off in a Ferrari

Pretty car shot
Sissy & I post wedding

Reception

Sissy & I ready for the reception

Car selfie, duh

The most adorable guestbook/card table

cake cake cake

yummy s'mores

Beautiful dance floor setting

Newlyweds making their entrance

Even Benny the Bull made an appearance at the big party 

All in all this was such a fun wedding and party to attend and be apart of. My cousin and her husband are off to Italy for 2 weeks and I couldn't be more jealous of their epic honeymoon. I know they are going to live an amazing life of happiness and I wish them nothing but the best. Now I need to catch up on some major sleep before heading off to New Orleans on Thursday (fyi I have zero posts set up to go while I'm gone so I may or may not be MIA again).

Linking up with Lisa & Bella for Weekend Recap.

Dateless in Dallas
 photo MUHsignature_zpsb4f83d4b.png

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness that looks like it was one AMAZING wedding! I'm pretty jealous of their honeymoon too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your purple/pink & blue sari! Indian weddings are always so pretty! I love all the decorations!

    ReplyDelete