Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Peanut Butter Fruit Dip

Hey friends! I have been loving dips lately and I am always on the lookout for easy and quick dip recipes. Pinterest has been my main source of scouting out recipes, but I love the recipe swap link up with Emily and Kate because there are always some amazing recipes linked up!!
 
Peanut Butter Fruit Dip
 
Peanut Butter Fruit Dip | Cooking Classy
Cooking Classy
 
Ingredients:
 
+ 2 containers Vanilla greek yogurt (Chobani or Oikos)
 
+ 1/3 cup peanut butter
 
+ 1 tbsp honey
 
 
Directions:
 
Blend all the ingredients in a medium mixing bowl. Whisk until combined. Serve chilled with fruits like apples, bananas, strawberries, etc.
 
 
If this isn't the easiest dip recipe you've ever seen/made prove me wrong. I think this would be such a yummy tasting dip to pack in my lunchbag with some freshly cut fruit.
 
 
 
 
 photo MUHsignature_zpsb4f83d4b.png

1 comment:

  1. Holy deliciousness this looks amazing! Thanks for linking up gurlie :)

    ReplyDelete