Thursday, June 18, 2015

You Probably Don't Know...

When Helene has a link up, it's just an unwritten rule that you have to somehow participate. I think the summer it's harder for bloggers to actually sit and write a blog post up so having fun link up's to join definitely makes it easier to post when it's nice outside, except for in Chicago where the rain just keeps on pouring. Anywho, her link up is basically where you can spill your secrets or things that people probably don't know about you. It's a great way for new and old blog readers to get to know me better and I find those are my most popular posts.
You probably don't know...
{I can be overly emotional at times}
{I get anxiety in huge crowds, just not a fan of them}
{I have a severe case of wanderlust and want to travel to so many places}
{I met my amazing fiance on match.com...it really works if both parties put in equal effort}
 
 
{I have a birthmark on my right cheek that is pretty dark, but the magic of makeup can cover it almost flawlessly. Sucks that I can't go anywhere without makeup really or else people think I have a black eye}
{My real name isn't Nikki, it's Namrata. Nikki is just way easier and everyone in my life calls me Nikki, I've actually never been called by my real name}
{I don't have a ton of friends, but I'm totally ok with that because the ones who are in my circle have been there for a while and we've gone through thick & thin, I couldn't imagine life without them}

 
{I'm a hugeeeee believe in love. All the aspects of it, I love love...even the cheesiest kinds}
{I actually hate the taste of alcohol, white wine is good, but that's really all I drink nowadays}
{I'm terrified of moving to a new state without my immediate family there. I know it's going to be a different start of an exciting chapter, but leaving my mom, dad & sister scares the crap out of me. I'm just cherishing the next year I have with them as much as I can}
{I'm very very terrified of spiders. Like I will cry and run to the other room until someone has removed the spider completely. I'm gonna be such a joy for my fiance when we're married, I know}
{I have some serious baby fever. I know 85% of having babies is not glamorous or something anyone wants to deal with, but I just can't wait to be a mom and have my own little babes to snuggle with}
Ok I think that's enough for today. I felt like once I got through the first few, more just kept spewing out so thanks for reading all that. This was so much fun and hopefully Helene has more fun link-up's like this one soon!

 
 
 photo MUHsignature_zpsb4f83d4b.png

3 comments:

  1. why are you just so sweet!? thank you so much for joining! that is crazy that you can cover up a birth mark with makeup! I HATE spiders (and most bugs) too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're going to do AWESOME with the big move, just think of all the positives... living with A and no more long harsh winters! You've got this gurlie ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with you on the wanderlust, but yet again, aren't we all?
    Life in German

    ReplyDelete