Friday, October 30, 2015

Halloween Weekend Faves

Woohoo, Friday and Halloween weekend is finally upon us! Yesterday was seriously one of the best nights seeing Luke Bryan killin' it in Chicago! My voice is gone and I'm exhausted, so that's gotta mean it was a great night right?

Let's get on with our Friday, shall we?



Favorite Halloween Food(s):





Favorite Halloween Movie(s):


Hands down the best Halloween movie, like ever!



I'm a sucker for Disney movies and this one is a Halloween fave.


Favorite Halloween Costume(s):






Favorite Halloween Funnies:









_________________________________________________________________________________

What are some of your favorites about Halloween? Are you dressing up or doing anything fun this weekend? I'll be back Monday to recap my fun (long) weekend! In the meantime I'm linking up with:

Amanda for Friday Favorites


Liz for Five on Friday




Karli for Oh hey, Friday


3 comments:

  1. OMG that someecard had me dying laughing! Now I totally want to do that! And I need that rice krispie treat pumpkin like right now. The second to last meme... LOL True story!! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  2. The treats look delicious and LOVE the costume ideas, so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha yesssss to the memes! I still haven't bought candy I need to do that tonight. Maybe just maybe I'll actually bake some cute pumpkin things too

    ReplyDelete