Monday, October 12, 2015

Weekending: The Perfect Fall Weekend

Seriously why is it Monday already?! I'm hating how quickly the weekends have been going by. I got a ton done this weekend and as much as I wanted to relax that didn't happen pretty much at all. Luckily the entire weekend was seriously gorgeous weather and the sun was out in full force.

P.S. if you are off today for Columbus Day, know that I'm super jealous of you ;)!

On Saturday I had to work in the morning which sucked, but it was luckily a quick day. Afterwards, I went to my cousins house for dinner with the entire family. It had been a long time and it was nice catching up with everyone over great food. Afterwards, the cousins and I decided to head to Sugar Factory for some sweet treats!



Sunday morning, my aunt and cousin came over to join my mom, sissy & I to the local bridal expo. It was such a great expo and fun to watch the fashion show! I got names of some great vendors for little things I needed and got to shop around at outfits too!



Sunday evening I wasn't feeling well at all and think all the running around took a toll on me. Started to feel flu like symptoms and hoping they are gone asap because I'm over it already!

Linking up with my girl Biana for Weekending!

13 comments:

  1. I swear weekends go by WAY too fast. Not fair! Sounds like you had a good weekend despite having to work Saturday morning! Loving all of those pretty dresses from the bridal expo. I can't even decide which one I like best! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I was off today!!!! Seriously, so so sad. Love all those dresses from the bridal expo. I've been stalking lots of bridal fashion week photos on instagram all weekend :)
    www.HannahAtHomeBlog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wishing I was at that candy store right now hahaha!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, I found you via Bianca's linkup and I'm following you now on the blog and social media. I hope you'll pop over and do the same. I hope you'll find something to love there too :-)
    http://runwright.net/2015/10/12/a-5f-kind-of-weekend/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Could not agree more on how insanely fast the weekends go by and how jealous I am of those who have today off! That candy store looks like so much fun, and those weddings at the bridal expo are GORGEOUS <3

    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  6. The fashion show at the Bridal Expo looked amazing! I hear ya - I think I may have ran myself ragged this weekend!! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bridal expos are so much fun! I hope that you start feeling better soon. Being sick is no fun!

    ivyandgraceblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. The fashion show looks like so much fun! Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope you feel better soon! Seems like a great weekend♥♥

    summerdaisy.net

    ReplyDelete
  10. I don't have today off, either!! What the heck!! haha So I feel you, girl. I've never been to a bridal expo but they always seem so cool! I make wedding signs (frameddecor.etsy.com) and if you'd like anything let me know and I'll get you a discount code :) Hope you;re feeling better!!
    xo, Candace | Lovely Little Rants

    ReplyDelete
  11. How exciting you went dress shopping! Can't wait to see what you pick....and i hope you're feeling better today! xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG those outfits though! So much pretty! Now I want to redo my wedding just so I can wear all my pretty clothes haha.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What an awesome weekend! I'd like to visit the Sugar Factory! Yum!

    ReplyDelete