Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Fall For Sweater Weather

When I saw this fun little tag on Lolo's blog, I knew I wanted to jump in on the fun. She left the tag open to anyone, and I'll do the same. If you want to join together then go ahead and use these prompts to create your own post....who couldn't use a post inspiration every now and then?!




Favorite candle scent:
This is seriously the best scent ever created, go and get you some!


Coffee, tea or hot chocolate?
Coffee for work, but definitely hot chocolate with extra marshmallows on weekends!


What is the best Fall memory you have?
I love going to the pumpkin farm, so fun to go and pick out a pumpkin and just get that sense of Fall.



Best fragrance for Fall?
I got this as a gift and I'm loving the smell of it, so light and airy!


Favorite Thanksgiving food?
My family actually doesn't do the traditional Thanksgiving dinner, instead we feast out on Mexican food, my fave. I do love me some mashed potatoes though.


Most worn sweater?

This is the coziest sweater and perfect to dress up or down! Love it!


Football games or jumping in leaf piles?


Definitely football games, that's what Fall is all about! Even though the Bears have been sucking the past few years, can't help but continue to cheer for them.


Favorite type of pie:
Apple pie is definitely a favorite of mine, especially warm with a scoop of vanilla ice cream, but for Fall specifically, I love pumpkin pie!


What is autumn weather like where you live?
 Oh it's definitely autumn around these parts. We've been clocking temps in the 50s & 60s, sometimes the temps drop to the low 40s at night. Just a friendly reminder that winter is coming!


Which makeup trend do you prefer: dark lips or winged liner?

Definitely loving the dark lips. I'm terrible at making even lines so attempting a winged liner is just asking for failure.


What song really gets you into the Fall spirit?

I'm a sucker for the Monster Mash, it's a Fall staple!


Is pumpkin spice worth the hype?
 YES! So far I haven't been liking the other flavors that Sbux has come out with for the Fall besides the coveted PSL.


Favorite Fall TV show:
Oh goodness, I cannot just choose one or a few of my favorite Fall TV shows, I just watch too many...here's a post I did on the full list of Fall TV shows I've been tuning into this season. Check out my full list HERE!


Skinny jeans or leggings?
 Leggings, all day every day. They are so much more comfortable than jeans and pair best with boots/booties!


Combat boots or Uggs?
 Combat boots! Uggs are reserved for the winter to keep my piggies warm and snuggly. Combat boots pair the best with Fall fashion.


Halloween: yay or nay?
 Yay. I'm not huge into dressing up, but it being on Saturday this year my friend is having a Gatsby themed Halloween party and I've gotten creative with my costume and I'm excited to wear it!


Fall mornings or evenings?
 Definitely the mornings, they are more crisp and the sunrises are just more gorgeous in the Fall.


What do you think about Black Friday?
 Honestly, I'd rather do my shopping online during Cyber Monday. Although I may be trying to score some new things for A and I...depending on where there's a good deal, more than likely I'll be in the Target line!


One Fall 2015 trend you love?

I'm loving the plaid trend. I've been stocking up on different colors of plaid like my favorite, blue and green plaid. Paired with a cute puffy vest not only looks on trend, but keeps you warm!

__________________________________________________________________________

What are some of your favorite things about Fall? I won't tag anyone specific, but if you need post inspiration and want to join, go for it and use these prompts!

Also I'm joining Meg, Veronica, & my Wedding Wednesday co-host Macy for Falling for ____. Link up with them to show everyone how you enjoy Fall in your city!


BorrowedHeaven

11 comments:

  1. Yay for fall! Although your fall temps are MUCH colder than mine! Loving the dark lips and the plaid! So cute! And Mexican on Thanksgiving? I could totally get down with that!!! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this tag, my list is going up on Thursday! Loving the dark lips this season, so fun rocking a new shade. And the Monster Mash, totally a staple!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay Bears! I am loving this weather in Chicago. Gives me an excuse to make more comfort foods:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mark and I both equally don't love thanksgiving food! We say all the time that we start hosting it, we are totally having Mexican food!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a fun tag - I've been loving all the new candle and scent ideas I've been seeing ;) Also, I am loving plaid, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad you did this! It's such a fun little prompt for fall! I didn't smell that candle while I was at BBW the other day and now I'm tempted to go back and try it. Also I love that you have Mexican food on Thanksgiving. What a fun (and yummy) tradition. Now I'm just hungry thinking of Mexican food, mashed potatoes and apple pie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mine is going up soon. Can't decide which post I want to post first! Not a bad problem to have!
    Mexican on Thanksgiving :) we have a little Puerto Rican on Thanksgivingg Haha and we keep the turkey, yum!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your Fall 2015 outfit! You look great and comfortable!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That candle sounds perfect! I am so jealous of Mexican on Thanksgiving, I would enjoy that anyway of the year! Also- I am with you on football!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG that candle scent sounds amazing! I want it right now! Haha. I'm definitely digging the plaid too and can't wait for cooler temps so I can get into some :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. That B&BW scent is one of my new favs, and they definitely have the best candles! I've honestly never been a fan of the winged liner so dark lips all the way gurlie <3

    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete