Friday, September 4, 2015

TV Shows to Watch for this Fall

So I can be a bit of a TV junkie, especially of having an entire summer without too many good shows on. I'm excited for the Fall TV schedule to finally come out later this month and get back into the swing of great TV. I got the idea of the post from Biana from B Loved Boston so check out her picks on what to watch come Fall. I've scoped out my fave new shows that I'll be checking out. I'm breaking it down to give you guys something to watch basically the entire week.
 
 
Sunday
 
Blood & Oil
 
 
The previews for this show has me really pumped. Not only is Chase Crawford (hottie alert) in it, but it's a different kind of show than what's on TV already that has a little bit of everything for everyone. It airs on ABC September 27th.
 
 
Quantico
 
 
Being Indian, of course it's exciting seeing an Indian celeb in a talked about ABC show. This looks like such a good show that has staying power, on the same level as Scandal and How to get Away with Murder. An ABC show airing September 27th.
 
 
Monday
 
Life in Pieces
 
 
This show kind of reminds me of Parenthood which makes it a good buffer for those folks still heartbroken about the show being over. The good thing is this is a lighter comedic show, sounds like a good half hour of your life. Airing on CBS September 21st.
 
 
Blindspot
 
 
I love that this concept is new and different. The trend I've been seeing lately is rebooting old shows or making prequel/sequel type shows. It sounds like a refreshing concept. It airs on NBC on September 21st.
 
 
Tuesday
 
Grandfathered
 
 
I actually caught the pilot on my flight to Houston and was pleasantly surprised at how cute this show was. Of course John Stamos is a hottie still and Josh from Drake & Josh is in the show. Seems like a fun show, kind of like Baby Daddy with a little twist. Airs on FOX on September 29th.
 
 
Chicago Med
 
 
Another Chicago based show, I'll definitely be tuning in. This is a spin off of Chicago PD and Chicago Fire, two shows that I love already. My coworker and I have tossed around the idea of heading downtown and being an extra on the show since they were looking for real medical professionals. This airs on NBC November 17th.
 
 
Wednesday
 
Code Black
 
 
 
Another medical drama, sign me up! I can't get enough and hope this turns out to be a good one. I'll definitely be checking it out seeing as the cast is pretty great. It airs on CBS September 30th.
 
 
Rosewood
 
 
 
I've been slowly seeing previews for this show and it seems like one of those under the radar breakout shows. Morris Chestnut stars in it and it just seems like a fun and exciting show. I hope it sticks around. It airs on FOX September 23rd.
 
 
Thursday
 
TGIT!!!!
 
My Thursdays will be devoted to Greys, Scandal & How to get Away with Murder. If you don't already watch, catch up on Netflix and get with it, you're missing out!!!
 
 
Friday
 
Dr. Ken
 
So you all probably know or heard of Ken Jeong, he's been in movies like Hangover and TV shows like Community, did you know he happens to be a doctor in real life?! He's getting his own show and it looks funny, I have high expectations. It airs on ABC October 2nd.
 
 
Truth Be Told
 
 
Another light hearted comedy show. Mark Paul Gosselaar who played Zach Morris on Saved by the Bell stars in this show. It examines the different obstacles 2 sets of couples have to deal with, seems like a good show. It airs October 16th on NBC.


3 comments:

  1. You have some great ones on the list - I'm interested to see how the one with John Stamos is - he's still pretty attractive at his age lol! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely can't wait for Quantico :-D

    Happy Friday gurlie <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. So excited for HTGAWM!!!! Blood and Oil sounds really good!

    ReplyDelete