Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Wedding Wednesday {Bridesmaids Gifts}

Happy hump day & wedding Wednesday loves! I know I have been off my game as far as wedding talk is concerned, but quite frankly I'm pretty tired and exhausted from wedding planning. It's definitely been a fun and once in a lifetime kind of experience, but phew when is it going to be done?! I'm still waiting on those engagement photos, I've been contemplating emailing our photographer to ask about the progress. I totally hate rushing people and messing with their creativity, but boy am I getting impatient!!

Ok enough whining there, today I want to talk about my bridesmaids gifts. I've touched on it previously, but I have finally completed the gifts and am so so excited to finally be able to give it to them (all the way in June!!)


..Peacock satin robe..
I got this adorable robe from this Etsy shop, they are based in the U.S. and provide quick shipping. I love the free personalization they provide with the robe. I can't wait to get all the girls in these and get some great photo ops!

..Body lotion..
I love Bath & Body Works and I know my girls do too, so I wanted to throw in a travel size lotion in fun flavors each girl would enjoy.

..Brides Mates tank..
I made these tanks for my girls to wear at the bachelorette party since it'll be on the beach in Destin, I thought this anchor theme would fit perfectly. I'm so happy with how the tanks turned out and can't wait for the girls to wear them!

..Statement necklace..
I love the simplicity of this necklace which can be worn with so many things. I know I wanted to do some sort of jewelry option and when I saw this necklace I knew that it would be something all the girls would like and wear.

..Team Brides scrunchies..
Each girl will get a scrunchie to sport because we all know there's never a hair scrunchie when you need it. I'm a sucker for anything marked Team Bride, so this was an easy pick for me.

..Lilly makeup bag..
Being a makeup junkie, I found these makeup bags a few years ago and knew when I was getting my gifts ready for my girls, this bag would be the perfect thing to hold it all. I'm so glad I got enough (and an extra for me) because it's seriously the prettiest floral pattern and I love that the girls can use this to hold their goodies in for years to come!


I can't wait to gift my girls these goodies and hope they love each item. Having been a bridesmaid a few times, I know I want my girls to be as much a part of the wedding events as possible. I think these little touches definitely show them that I care and love that they will be apart of such a major milestone of my life.

What were some gifts you gave your bridesmaids? Any suggestions or tips? Share below!

________________________________________________________________________

Now it is your turn! We would love to have you link-up with your wedding tales, planning adventures and day-of memories.


Make.Up.HER

As always, we would love to have you linking up with us and sharing your wedding inspiration, stories and photos of your own! Just please remember to link back to either mine or Macy's blog in order to keep the Wedding Wednesday fun going around.

8 comments:

  1. I love your gifts!! So thoughtful. I absolutely LOVE the satin robes! I am going to keep that in mind when getting gifts for my girls :) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your gifts! I went toally monogram crazy with my bridal party gifts. They (bridesmaids and house party) each get a monogrammed clutch filled with emergency items they may need for the wedding day, a monogrammed chambray shirt to get ready in, a monogramed beer pilsner and wine glass set. I got my (4) bridesmaids a monogrammed pajama set as well. I'm having a brunch prepared for when we're getting ready so that's a gift in itself LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wedding planning IS exhausting, but worth it =) I want one of those makeup bags!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh those Lilly bags are soo cute! I also love the robes you chose - I did robes, too, and it made the photos from getting ready so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all of your gifts! You have very lucky bridesmaids :) I've been throwing around a few ideas for my girls but haven't decided on anything for good yet (although I am seriously in love with that robe!). - Svetlana @Life with a Side of Wine

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun package of stuff you've put together! I especially love the robes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those gifts are fabulous, especially loving those beautiful robes <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. That robe is amazing!! I gave my girls shirts that said Brides Mates with an anchor for my bachelorette party :)

    ReplyDelete