Thursday, February 18, 2016

101 in 1001 | An Update

I've been a total unorganized flake lately when it comes to blogging. I swear I have all these ideas and plans, but they never come to fruition...I will be better I promise!

I realized too little too late that Macy had a link-up to talk about what updates have been made over the last 90 days to our 101 in 1001 list!

68.Take a barre class {Month of November 2015}

This one was a fun one for me to cross off. I had been wanting to try a barre class for quite some time and finally bit the bullet and did it. I felt stronger after a few classes, but it just got to be so expensive and a hassle driving almost 30 mins to the studio. Maybe in the future I will take some more classes, but it was a great experience nonetheless!



70.Get a facial {February 2016}

I got myself a groupon and finally got a professional facial. This being my first professional one, I didn't know exactly what to expect, but mine was pretty bad. The technician left the room about 15 times to help another guest (she was the only one working in this place) and all she was trying to do was push products on me. Granted I should have probably had it done at a better salon, but it was cheap and got good reviews.

82.Go on a spontaneous weekend trip
91.Visit Disney World again
94.Go on a trip with just my sister

This one isn't fully complete yet, but the ticket is booked. Spontaneous for me is planning/booking a trip less than a month in advance (hello gotta take off time at work). I'm heading to Orlando with my sister for 4 days and it was literally planned while we were sitting around and just out of the blue decided we wanted to go. We put our vacation in at work, booked the tickets and are ready to go in just a few short weeks. The cool thing is I will be able to knock 3 of these off my list with just this one trip!

90.Fly first class

I had the pleasure of flying first class on my last trip home from Houston. The price for first class was the cheapest I'd seen it so I just said what the heck and booked it! I loved the experience, but would definitely prefer it more for a flight longer than 3 hours or so (Houston to Chicago is only 2 hours) so I didn't think it was really that necessary. But the warm towel, drinks, meal & chocolate chip cookie they give you are fun!



It doesn't feel like a whole lot has been crossed off, but I'm hoping in the next couple months I can knock out some more of these!! 


to travel and beyond

6 comments:

  1. Looks like you're checking a bunch of stuff off! Flying first class is so fun, but I agree, totally more worth it for longer flights. But a chocolate chip cookie is never a bad thing! Sorry your facial wasn't awesome. I've only had one before and it was pretty good--maybe try out another place again?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always wanted to fly first class, I need to make it happen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to review my list and check some off! Booking something less than 3 months out is last minute for me. I usually have to plan so far in advance

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh you fancy in first class! lol Looking forward to seeing you next month and that's so great you can kill 3 birds with one stone.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I definitely think that you can count planning a trip in less than a month as spontaneous! I can't wait to live vicariously through you and you sister during your Disney trip! That's so awesome that you got to fly first class! I've only ever flown it flying to our honeymoon and it was so much fun! I bet that you'll start to get a lot more knocked off by the time the next check in rolls around!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this! Bummer that your facial wasn't that great - I can't believe they would leave the room that many times, talk about ruining a relaxing experience! And totally jealous of your upcoming Disney trip, so much fun!!

    ReplyDelete