Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Wedding Wednesday | Our Invitations!!

Happy hump day/wedding Wednesday friends!

I'm so so excited because just yesterday I got in our wedding invitations and I am so beyond happy with how they turned out. The floral touches make me super happy along with the fun pops of color with gold foil...is there anything better?!



I'm so excited to get to labeling and getting them ready to mail out this weekend!! Yesterday marked 5 months until the big day and eek time is just flying by in warp speed!

**********************

Now it is your turn! We would love to have you link-up with your wedding tales, planning adventures and day-of memories.

make.up.HER


As always, we would love to have you linking up with us and sharing your wedding inspiration, stories and photos of your own! Just please remember to link back to either mine or Macy's blog in order to keep the Wedding Wednesday fun going around.


8 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, I love them!! The gold foil and colorful cards look perfect together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I meant to tell you last night that I can't get over how gorgeous your invitations are! They are absolutely stunning! Ahhhh you're getting so close! <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness those are so gorgeous! I love the gold foil touches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I sooo badly wanted gold foil on my invitations. But I couldn't find any Canadian sites to buy them from, and the exchange rate made them far too expensive to buy from places like Minted.

    Love how colorful yours are, and the fact that they're all different colors is totally unique. Or at least I haven't seen that before.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty! I love the combination of colors and it seems to go well with your bridesmaid dresses too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. They're beautiful! The gold foil is an amazing detail. One of my favorite things when wedding planning was pinning invitation designs =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's crazy that your wedding is only 5 months away! I love the colors that you used in your invites, and the gold foil is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are SO stunning...I love the colors and of course, the gold!

    ReplyDelete