Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Get Giffy With It

Terrible pun, I know. My creativity has been pretty non-existent lately so I figured let me do a post with gifs doing the talking...so without further adieu.



My feelings about DST....still!


Thoughts now that Ben's season of The Bachelor is over :(


Ha! Who am I kidding, I live for it!


How I feel when people come knocking on the door for political anything...bye!



What girls night is basically about.


When the male PA I work with uses inappropriate terms like "honey" and "babe" when he talks to me...no thanks.


Me...wedding planning ;)



Well this was fun loves! Come back tomorrow for some Wedding Wednesday fun!

12 comments:

  1. I LOVE the wedding planning one ;) hahah this is too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha so fun! I hate it when guys you don't know call you sweetie or hun. Not cool dude and for that I'm now going to call you douche. LOL. <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  3. girl you posted gifs from all the shows i watch haha. so you had me from the start with the countess and then ending with mob wives which can we talk about how sad the last season was? if you watched that is. can't believe it's over. and cant wait for NYC housewives. i love how i turned this comment into all about reality tv lol

    xoxo cheshire kat

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha, this post sings to my gif loving heart. Thanks for the smile this morning!!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love gifs! this is the best. ew to that guy calling you honey -i hate that!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha the wedding one - it's true though! SO not okay that he calls you honey!! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a fun post! And *tear* that The Bachelor is over and he picked the boring one. But yay for Jojo being the next bachelorette :-D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha I love GIFs, especially the one of Luann from RHONYC! The wedding really is all about you, and I love seeing how the planning is going on Wedding Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gifs make everything better, don't they? Love these ones, especially the ones about girl talk! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Talking trash and having fun IS what friends do! Lol great post!

    ReplyDelete