Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Wedding Wednesday | Bridal Shower Invitations

Happy Wedding Wednesday lovies!! We are in the 4 months away home stretch and I still can't believe how quickly time is flying!! I'm starting to get preparations for my big move to Texas, looking into jobs, etc...becoming so so real right now!!

I was so happy that this past weekend I was able to mail out the last of our wedding invitations, including all the international folks! Let's just say phew, that's a relief...now it's just time to play the RSVP game!

This past weekend we also got in the bridal shower invites and I'm so so happy with how they turned out! We ordered them through zazzle.com and I couldn't have been happier with the service we recieved. These shipped super fast and I had them less than a week after purchasing them. Plus they always have great sales running on their site, so we got 50% off the total purchase! The best perk was that you were able to personalize the invites for free with photos, I took advantage of this and added one of our engagement pictures on the back of the invite.

(I'm not getting paid to talk about them, I was just really happy with how the invites turned out)



It goes so perfectly with the rustic theme with the mason jars and wood-like background!! Less than 3 months until the bridal shower, can't wait to see how everything comes together in the end!

**********************

Now it is your turn! We would love to have you link-up with your wedding tales, planning adventures and day-of memories.

make.up.HER

As always, we would love to have you linking up with us and sharing your wedding inspiration, stories and photos of your own! Just please remember to link back to either mine or Macy's blog in order to keep the Wedding Wednesday fun going around.




17 comments:

  1. Love your invites! They are so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your invites and way to go on that amazing deal you got on them!! So awesome!! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are so so pretty. Is that second picture on the back? SO gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are so pretty! Love the rustic look!

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO cute girl. love those. eek so much to get excited about! i love the ampersand clearly :)

    xoxo cheshire kat

    ReplyDelete
  6. So so cute! I love that you were able to incorporate the rustic theme and your pretty engagement photo on the back.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The mason jar theme (well, rustic, but you know what I mean) is so pretty! I remember the cake you were looking at, shaped like a mason jar. Love these!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute! I felt like a weight had been lifted off my shoulders when I sent out our wedding invites, but yes, the RSVP game is the worst!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. My SIL's shower will be the day after yours! Apparently we need to get rolling if you are already sending invites out for that!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Zazzle really does run some great deals on their site, and I love that you got to personalize your bridal invitations too! Hooray for getting the last little bit of the wedding invites out! I know that's a huge thing to cross off the to do list!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those invites are so adorable! i love them!!!! makes me want to get married all over again haha. Enjoy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those invites are so adorable! i love them!!!! makes me want to get married all over again haha. Enjoy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous!!! And ahhhhh you're getting so close! And yayyyyy for your move to TX coming up too :-D
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your invitations are really cute. I ordered a similar style from Zazzle for my friend's bachelorette party last summer. For my bridal shower, we got a deal for free photo prints from Shutterfly and glued the invitation information to the back.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Those invitations are so cute!! Dazzle has such great products and prices.

    ReplyDelete