Monday, March 23, 2015

Weekending

Happy snowy crappy Monday.
 
 
That's the crap I had to drive an hour and a half in to work today...welcome to "spring" in Chicago.
 
This weekend was pretty busy, got to hang with my sis and cousins a bit which was nice.
 
Friday
 
I had my boss' goodbye dinner at a yummy Mexican place I'd been dying to go to.
 
 
I feel like I never get dolled up anymore and haven't curled my hair properly since having the cast on so it was a change to my usual straight hair. I'm awkward and don't know how to pose like a normal person, so you get a kissy face.
 
 
 
Amazing mango passionfruit sangria.

 
Delicious taco salad!
 
 
Saturday
 
I met up with my cousins for some fro-yo...first time this year and definitey not my last. I was bummed though because they didn't have any gummy bears which is my favorite topping. I made due with the other toppings though.
 
 
 
That evening my mom, sister, and I all went to go see The Second Best Exotic Marigold Hotel. I thought this was such a cute movie, and mymom had been dying to see it so I'm glad we could treat her.
 
 
 
Sunday
 
I spent Sunday doing my taxes (and getting a pretty sweet refund back) and catchin up on my shows.
 
Sad that the weekend is over so quickly, but this means that I'm so much closer to being in Houston with my love. 2 weeks and counting!!!
 
Linking up with Biana who is celebrating her 2 year wedding anniversary today!! Go head on over and show this pretty lady some love!!
 
 photo MUHsignature_zpsb4f83d4b.png

3 comments:

  1. First of all thank you for the sweet shout out!! Love that you went to the movies with your mom...I so wish mine lived nearby so I could treat her to a movie!! You look so cute in that first photo!! Hope you have a great start to your week! xo, Biana - BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sangria and all that food look amazing! Looks like you had an amazing weekend gurlie! But boooooo to the snow! Haven't you had enough, Chicago needs to get the memo that it's spring ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh that taco salad looks amazing and I love your Friday night look!! Your movie night sounds like so much fun :)

    ReplyDelete