Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Extra, Extra, Read All About It

Is it just me or is the opening line for posts the hardest thing to come up with? Well now that I got that out of the way, how are all you lovelies? I have a full day with a 2 hour meeting at work this AM and a tooth extraction at my favorite place, the dentist! I bet you couldn't top my awesome day {insert sarcastic tone here}. I wanted to discuss some important news happening in our world today. The world I'm talking about is the wonderful world of celebrities! Come on now, you didn't expect me to get all CNN on you did you? I absolutely love reading about the exciting lives of celebs and it's one of my many guilty pleasures in life. Before the days of wasting time on Pinterest, I frequented Perez Hilton regularly.  I would rack my brain with all things celebrity news and spew it on anyone who would hear; friends, coworkers, random strangers at the grocery store ok maybe I didn't do this, but in my head I was always telling them what was new in the celebrity world, they appreciated it a lot. Let's get to some hard-hitting news stories gracing the headlines of magazines!

1. Tom Brady & Gisele Bundchen have finally completed work on their $20 million mansion!
Yippeeeeeeee! Now Tom has a new place to comfortably wear his UGG boots and cry about not going to the Super Bowl this year. I'm not gonna lie, this mansion looks awesome, and they even have a custom playground for their 3 children, I wouldn't mind moving in!


2. Kanye West gifts $65,000 in jewelry to Kim Kardashian. 
Is this his way of thanking her for sticking with him through this "pregnancy". I still think them as a couple is a joke and in a world where there is still poverty and sickness, to be spending frivolous amounts on jewelry is just disgusting. Oh and in these pictures below, the "in-love" couple are probably wearing a couple thousand dollars worth of clothing/accessories, gross.



3. Vanessa Hudgens chops off her hair, and doesn't care apparently!
Oh V.Hudge, when are you going to learn that you're irrelevant. If this is one of the top stories in entertainment, they must have had a slow news week. She posted the picture of her new, shorter locks quoting, "Short hair, don't care!" and even though she may appear to not care, she clearly does since she bothered to ask her fan, "What do you guys think of my new do?"



4. Miley Cyrus is nearly topless for cover of Cosmopolitan Magazine.
In other news, Miley Cyrus is still showing the world that she is a rebel and doesn't give a crap what people think of her. Girlfriend looks hot and she's young so why shouldn't she show off what she has?! Plus with the cover saying provocative things such as "Your best sex ever", she should be looking hot on the cover.



I think this has been pretty jam packed with some breaking news from the entertainment headlines and now you all can go repeat these interesting news stories to all your friends & loved ones! 

2 comments:

  1. Hands down there is nothing more disgusting in the "celebrity world" than Kim and Kanye. All they both care about is themselves and money.

    Tim and Giselle's mansion looks awesome, but way too excessive to be a home. You would need walkie talkies to get each other's attention!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As fun as it would be to have a mansion.. how the heck would you fill it with stuff, and how would you not get lost? Haha! I'll totally take the personal playground for the kids though - my boys would love that!
    I wish I could blow 65k on jewelry, or more important things haha!!

    ReplyDelete