Thursday, January 10, 2013

Happy Birthday Pistol!

Hey lovers & friends! Today is an extra special day for me, it's my baby sister's 23rd birthday!! I am so over the moon to be able to call her my sister and more importantly, my best friend. She is my instant friend, future maid of honor, aunt to my future children, etc. Even though we have our arguments and tiffs here and there, I know that she will always be there for me whenever I need and vice versa. 

Over her 23 years of life, I feel like I have always mothered her, I guess preparing me for motherhood in the future, but I always worry about her like a parent because I don't want anything to happen to her and always want her to be happy no matter what. Although we live in a world that doesn't always allow for that, I know I will continue to protect her like an older sister should do. We have been through so many ups & downs, break-up's & heartbreaks, sibling rivalries, and all out brawls, but it has made us that much stronger together. 

She's the Pistol to my Joben {I Love You, Man reference}, the peanut butter to my jelly, pea to my pod, frosting to my cupcake, etc. I think you get the point to this post, well here are the pictures of us through the years, oh how we both have changed and you have gotten from your awkward teenage years to being model worthy!

And this is why I love you, if this isn't model-worthy, I don't know what is!

Happy Birthday baby sis! Love ya Pistol! 










Love always, 
Jobin

No comments:

Post a Comment