Wednesday, January 23, 2013

If I Were A Boy...

...even just for a day. Oh Beyonce, she'd make one hell of a guy! The lovely Erin @ Living In Yellow hardly needs an introduction and you've probably already saw this on her blog, but in case you haven't she posed the question to fellow bloggers, what would you do if you were a boy? This was pretty easy to think of because let's face it, boys have it wayyyy easy. 

So, if I were a boy...

{} I would roll out of bed 15 minutes before having to go to work.

{} I could wash my hair without having to worry about blow-drying/flat-ironing it.

{} I wouldn't have to waste money on expensive makeup, which quite frankly takes up precious minutes of sleep in the morning.

{} I wouldn't have to shave every day, scruff looks good on a guy, especially in the cold seasons!

{} I would walk around in my boxer briefs without having to worry about being indecent.

{} I would lounge around wearing those super comfy over-sized sweats and a hoodie.

{} I would go to the gym and actually know what I was doing around all the confusing machines.

{} I wouldn't have to worry about getting my monthly gift from mother nature, unless that gift happened to be a dose of sexy every month, then I'll take it!

{} I would drink as much beer and eat as many carbs as possibly without worrying about counting calories because I know I could just go run for 20 mins and get back to my skinny self.

{} I would aim to look like any of these delicious guys:




Source: imgfave.com via nikki on Pinterest


Source: dailystab.com via nikki on Pinterest


{} I would most importantly, respect women, listen to my girlfriend/significant other, clean up after myself, put the toilet seat down, buy my girl 'just because' flowers, and always tell her she's beautiful {and mean it!}

Let's just face it, I am way too girly to even consider being a boy. Although life may seem easy for boys in certain circumstances, being a girl is just way too much fun! 

Yup that's me in my fru-fru pink dress combing my mermaid barbie's hair, such a girly girl

What would you do if you were a boy?

3 comments:

  1. Nice Jackson from Grey's anatomy

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha totally did not think about not getting my period!!! so true

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with all of these! just stopping by to say hi! and you i nominated you for the liebster award:)
    http://shauchunastimes.blogspot.com/2013/01/i-would-like-to-thank.html

    ReplyDelete