Sunday, January 6, 2013

Sunday Social {Week 31}

Happy Sunday friends!! I hope you all have been having a great first week of 2013. Today I'm linking up with the lovely ladies, Neely and Ashley for Sunday Social!


Sunday Social
1. Do you plan to change any of your eating habits in the new year?
I think the main thing is just keeping track of everything I eat. I will still continue to indulge in my favorite foods {cupcakes, desserts, etc}, however I will be tracking my calories using MyFitnessPal and really trying to curb my appetite for fatty and sugary foods.

2. Any workout tips to get us back in shape after the holidays?
I am the worst person to get advice from as far as working out goes because I do NOT like working out in the least bit. I think my main advice would be do what makes you happy. If eating healthy and working out does that, do it. If sitting at home eating cupcakes and watching Netflix on Saturdays make you happy, do that {however, as a medical professional, this is not the healthiest of habits to do especially multiple times, all about moderation people}. I commend the folks out there who hit the gyms and constantly eat healthy, you guys are motivation for me to get up off my butt, put down the cupcake, and turn off the Netflix.

Source: lolsnaps.com via Emily on Pinterest




Source: someecards.com via Lisa on Pinterest

3. What is your favorite thing you did over the holidays?
I think my favorite parts had to do with hanging out with my family and friends. It was great to look back on all the memories made with them this year and many more to come in the future!



4. What is something you hope that you accomplish in 2013 that you did not in 2012?
I think I am looking forward to getting done with school and getting better at blogging this year! I have made some incredible friends through blogging and have learned so many great things, so I can't wait to see what this year brings in the blogging world!

5. Name three things happening this year you are excited about and why?
{} My cousins wedding in April
{} My friends bachelorette party in May
{} Both of my best friends getting married {to each other} in June
&
{Just as an extra one, for good luck}
{} The birth of my 2nd nephew at the end of Jan

I know 2013 is going to be a great year and can't wait for this years events to occur and will definitely be enjoying every single moment of it all.

1 comment:

  1. Haha eating cupcakes and watching Netflix sounds heavenly to me!! :)

    ReplyDelete