Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Tuesday Topics: 9 Blogs

Hey guys! Lucky you, there are 2 posts coming at ya today. I was reading through my blog feed and saw the topic for this weeks Tuesday Topics on Tiffany's blog and figured it would be a great way for you guys to know my favorite blogs {even though I have way more than 9} and check them out for yourselves if you don't already!




The Austin Family Diary




Jenn and I have gotten really close through blogging and I consider her a bloggy BFF. She is as sweet as can be and we are both in the same boat being single & kid-less bloggers {not that I don't love those bloggers}, but we have at on in common because of that and I know I can count her on as a friend! 



Robin is such a sweetheart and I enjoy reading about her adventures in sunny Florida. She has gotten to travel to some pretty incredible places, which I am uber jealous about. She's a Florida transplant from New York {my 2nd favorite state} and she totally belongs in the south. Living with her awesome boyfriend and exploring the sunshine state, she blogs from the heart and that's my favorite thing about her!



Steph is a doll and is even cooler because she lives in the same city as me! I am determined to meet up with her sometime this year because if you read her blog, you know that she's the bomb.com. Her awesome cupcake cocktail recipes will make your mouth drool and she has the cutest pup, Hawkeye, who is so cool she even has her own twitter. Follow her here.



I'm thrilled to have gotten to know Kate through blogging. She is so sweet and down to earth and I know we would be friends if we lived in the same state. She's another Floridian, making me jealous with the beautiful pictures of sunny skies during our cold and snowy Chicago winters and I'm also jealous of all her awesome travels. I can only hope to travel to all the cool places she's been to. 



Isn't she gorgeous, plus her dog Lily is such a doll!! I absolutely love how real and genuine Sami is on her blog. She talks about everyday problems in a single girls life and I can so easily relate to her. Plus she has awesome fashion sense and I could only dream I had her eye for fashion. She also has the best GIFs to go along with what she talks about and I laugh at every single one of them. Oh, did you also know she is basically married to Gavin DeGraw, I know right, lucky her!!



I have had the pleasure of meeting the lovely Chris at Blogger Blitz Chicago last summer and am so glad I did. Not only is she awesome because she lives in Chicago, but her blog is a favorite of mine. She has got some incredible taste in jewelry and handbags and am super jealous of her collection. She is such a sweetheart and is so real on her blog!



I also met Erin at Blogger Blitz Chicago {yes you can officially be jealous}. She is awesome and soooo nice!! If it weren't for her I wouldn't have even known about the incredible Blogger Blitz event. If you aren't following her, what's wrong with you?! It's clear she is awesome because she won the top spot on the poll Helene conducted for best bloggers of 2012. Go check out her awkward self portrait shots {which she looks incredible in} and her rants about life, she really is inspiring!



One word to describe this gal, HILARIOUS!! Her posts are always making me laugh and she is so real and easy to relate to. Not to mention when she had a foot injury, she rocked the socks off her boot and crutches!! Anytime I need a mid-day pick me up, I turn to her blog for some funnies. 



Raven is beyond awesome!! I love all her posts and how shes raw and doesn't care what people think of her and if she offends anyone {I don't think she does}. She has an awesome sense of humor and a set of adorable baby boys!! She also takes many trips to Hawaii so I'm obviously jealous of that fact alone. If you don't follow Raven's blog, you my friend, don't know what the word hilarious really means.

_____________________________________________________

Of course I read plenty of other blogs, all 100+, so it was extra hard to pick only 9 that I love. These are the constant bloggers that I turn to see if they have a new post and am always excited to read about. Some of them I'm close with and others are just celebrity bloggers in my eyes and am blessed to just be able to read about their lives. Whatever the case, they help me get through the day by reading about theirs. 

If you don't already, go check out each and every one of these bloggers, you'll be glad you did, I guarantee it!! 

I'll be back next Tuesday to discuss my 8 favorite TV shows, I thought picking only 9 bloggers would be hard, but being a crazy TV watcher, this will have to be thought out thoroughly!

toodles lovebirds!

6 comments:

  1. well this made my whole day!!! You are too sweet. thanks so much. I can't tell you how much I appreciate you saying such kind things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay this is so nice! Thanks girl :) I think that's the nicest thing anyone has ever said about me! I really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are too sweet! Thank you so much for including me in your favorite 9! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yea thanks so much for linking up! I already follow a few of these blogs, but look forward to checking out some new ones. That's the beauty of this week :D Hope you're doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're so sweet! Thanks for the love, girly! I hope you're well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lot of those are celeb bloggers in my eye! haha! Thanks for linking up! Hope to read more of your beautiful blog!

    ReplyDelete