Monday, December 9, 2013

Just Another Manic Monday

Another Monday is upon us, yet again. Today I took a sick day because I had a few leftover and it snowed a lot last night so naturally that meant I didn't want to move from my bed and comfiness. This weekend started for me on Thursday and was jam packed for the most part. I had mentioned that I was going to a girls night at a local bar for a male revue show performed by the Chippendales and let's just say it was interesting. The first guy we saw was probably a Chippendale from years ago who was reliving the good ole' days because to say he is a Chippendale is just a flat out lie. There was some interesting things that happened that night, but I'll just share a few pictures with you...

Probably one of the hotter performances, love a man in uniform.

This cutie was by far my favorite and he looked good as a fireman.

And here he is again as a cowboy, yummm.

My crazy girlfriends sent me up there and I was terrified.

Had to get a pic with the guys, they were all really nice and pretty to look at.
Some of us ladies before the show started.

Let's just say, it was definitely interesting to go to and people watch because some of the women were insane! But we all had a blast and made the best of the night.

Friday was spent watching too many presentations in my class, thank god I'll be done with all of this by the end of this week, I seriously cannot wait. 

Saturday was an old coworker's baby shower that I attended with my fave girls from work. We were too busy playing the games and eating the food to take a pic though, but I did get a few snaps of the cute set up.

Pretty candy bar set up.

More of the candy bar plus the beautiful cake and cupcakes.

Prettiest cupcake and it tasted delicious too, I won't lie I had about 3 of these bad boys.

On my drive home I saw the prettiest sunset ever, so what else did I do but take a picture of it.


On Sunday I did a LOT of shopping, both for myself and the rest of my Christmas presents. Throughout the weekend I got a lot of my online orders in the mail and let's just say it was a very happy mail weekend. Unfortunately I was so busy I couldn't open it until Sunday, but here's some of my loot.

Julep nail polishes, you can get some for yourself here.

I got this incredible 22 piece makeup brush set for a fraction of the regular price on black Friday.

Also got this 120 piece eyeshadow palette, you can get the brushes & palette from Coastal Scents.

Did a bit of shopping online at Sephora since I had some coupons, got this Tarte makeup set, unfortunately they don't have this on the site anymore.

This palette is Sephora brand and was only $10 on sale, unfortunately they ran out online.


While I was at the mall shopping, I picked up these Marc Jacobs sunnies and I'm in love with them. Now I'm ready for the sun to come back to Chicago again instead of the snow.

Well that was my weekend in a nutshell. Did you guys get any Christmas/Holiday shopping done this weekend?

P.s. I ordered my very first Holiday cards and can't wait for them to get here, if you would like one just email me with your address and I'll send one your way!

I'm linking up with Sami for Weekend Shenanigans.

Sami's Shenanigans

2 comments:

  1. LOVE my Marc Jacobs sunglasses, you're going to LOVE yours too :)

    I've always wanted to go to one of those shows, they look like so much fun for a girls night out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went to chippendales for one of my birthdays! It was definitely an experience haha!

    I'm having a Weekend Recap linkup on my blog ! Would love for you to be a part of it :)

    Showered With Design

    ReplyDelete