Sunday, December 8, 2013

Sunday Social {Week 79}

Another Sunday is upon us all and that means it's time for Sunday Social with Ashley & Neely!

Sunday Social

1. What is the wallpaper on your cell phone?


2. What do you keep beside your bed?


3. What is your least favorite chore?
As much as I love the smell of fresh laundry, I HATE doing laundry. I will literally wait until I absolutely need to do my laundry to do it. Luckily I have a bunch of crap to wear which holds me over for a while, but then the dreaded day comes where the piles are just too high to manage, then my OCD kicks in, it's a vicious cycle.

4. If you could eliminate one thing from your daily routine, what would it be?
Definitely doing my hair. I have long and thick hair (I know I know, I'm not always complaining about it) and it takes forever to do my hair sometimes. If I need to wash it, I absolutely have to do it the night before to let it properly dry or else it would take me 1.5 hours in the morning just on my hair. Of course there are the days where I wash it the night before, sleep on it, and just go with it to work. You may be asking, well why not just wash it and go with it, well you know what Hagrid looks like in the HP movies?! Yes that's what my hair looks like if I just let it run wild. If the hair gods could just make it look socially acceptable everyday that would be great, thanks!


5. What do you do to vent anger?
Most of the time I just get some alone time in my room with my music blasting into my ears. This is the time where the angst-y music comes into play because I can be such a teenager sometimes. Music seems to be my outlet for a lot, so I just like to be alone with just me and my music.

6. What is your favorite holiday of the year and why?
I think a lot of people will say this, but I love Christmas. I think it's my favorite because my parents did such a great job during my childhood where I look forward to it every year. Now that I'm older my parents don't do the whole gift thing, but I love buying gifts and giving people what they want. Also the decor is just right up my alley, I love to make the house look cheerful and Christmas-y! I can't wait to start a family one day and have traditions around Christmas!







No comments:

Post a Comment