Tuesday, December 31, 2013

What's Been Going On?!

Wowza! I feel like I haven't blogged in forever!!! I think I definitely needed this little holiday break from blogging and have my idea juices flowing. I'm thrilled for the new year to be upon us and am really hoping it's much better than this year. Let's see how efficiently I can whip up this post while jamming out to Beyonce's album, lemme tell ya, it's pretty hard!! 

XO by B on Grooveshark

Jam out to that while reading the rest of this, you'll thank me afterwards!

So let's see, Christmas was great! I got to spend it with family and that's more than I could have asked for. I was unfortunately a bad blogger and didn't get many pix, I was more concerned with eating anything and everything in sight. I did get some pretty awesome gifts this year and feel so lucky!

Loved waking up to this pic of my nugget nephews!

 Clothes, nailpolish, jewelry, jersey, candles & hand lotions!
Posing with my sissy's elf friend.

My beautiful sister, cousin, & myself.

Nothing like a falafel salad for Christmas dinner.

The rest of that week was spent working and digesting all the food eaten. On Saturday, my cousins and I did a mini stay-cation at a local hotel. We went to dinner at TGI Fridays and stayed in and played board games and watched movies all night, it was so much fun. Plus we had a pretty sweet few, albiet of the suburbs.





The next morning, we grabbed brunch at the best local brunch spot (IMO)!



The rest of the day was spent bumming around watching Lifetime movies. On Sunday I unfortunately had to work in the morning, but afterwards went to Sephora to get my makeup done for a sweet 16 I had later in the evening. I luckily got the same girl who has done my makeup before at Sephora and of course she did an amazing job. I seriously couldn't stop taking selfies of my makeup, easy to say I was obsessed with my look. Bonus points for holding up the entire day!!






On Monday, after work I headed to the nail salon to get a much needed pedicure. I love going to this salon because they are so clean and make my feet feel like a baby's bottom! I got a no-chip manicure a few days prior and I love it for New Year's Eve!



For NYE tonight I am going out with my friends to downtown Chicago and hoping to ring in the New Year with lots of champagne and fun! I cannot wait for 2014 and hoping for an awesome year ahead! Here's a sneak peek at my look for tonight!


I hope every single one of you have an amazing New Year's Eve, whether you are going out or are the lucky ones staying in. I just hope I can stay up until midnight!

Happy 20134!!!!

 photo MUHsignature_zpsb4f83d4b.png

1 comment:

  1. Your makeup came out gorgeous! And that salad looks delish :)

    Cheers to 2014 and Happy New Year gurlie!

    ReplyDelete