Friday, November 7, 2014

Friday Happenings

Thank god it's Friday guys! I am exhausted and even though I have a few busy weekends coming up, I really need this week to be over. Big news, it's freezing in Chicago again...
 
Also, I'm doing my very first 5k this coming Sunday and I'm scared guys. I don't know how I'm going to do it not only with the cold weather, but the fact that my training has gone to shiitake mushrooms. Good thing is, the girls I'm doing the 5k with are heading downtown tomorrow to spend the night there. I love the fact that we're making a staycation out of this.
 
Next week can also fly by because next Friday I'm getting on a plane and heading to Houston to see my boyfrand! I am so excited and cannot wait to explore the city with my love. I haven't been back there in 4 years so I'm excited to see the city again. Unfortunately, I did hear that there will be a cold wind heading that way, but I'm hoping that it sort of warms up.
 
I don't think I have much else to write about today, so I'm going to just leave it at that and chug on some more coffee to get through this day.
 
Happy Friday folks!
 
 
 
 
 photo MUHsignature_zpsb4f83d4b.png

2 comments:

  1. Good luck on your 5k! Stay warm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yayyyy for the Houston countdown! Don't worry even if it's chillier than usual there it'll be nice and warm compared to Chi-Town ;-)

    Good luck in the 5k!

    ReplyDelete