Wednesday, November 12, 2014

SOTWW: Taylor's Week

If you don't know what my title is abbreviated for, check out Helene's blog to get the low down. Basically it's what song you're jamming out to this particular week. Last week it was Waves, which is still such a catchy tune. This week though, with the release of Tay Tay's brand spankin new video for Blank Spaces, this song has been replaying in my head since watching the video. P.S. if you haven't seen the video, what are you waiting for...check that ish out because it's pretty spectacular.
 
 
Now say what you will about Tay Tay, but I love her. She's my homegirl and I've always thought she has an amazing way of songwriting (even though they're mostly about boys/breakups, sometimes the bad times make the best songs). I'm loving this entire album and have been definitely replaying this song along with Out of the Woods.
 
Also, tell me you don't tap some body part while listening to Shake it Off?!
 
 
I cannot get over how adorable her cats are, she has them named after Oliva Benson from Law & Order: SVU and Meredith from Grey's Anatomy. I love those 2 characters and her love for her cats is just undeniable and trust me I am NOT a cat person.
 
Ok I will stop gushing over Taylor and her adorable kitties, but go and listen to her entire album you won't regret it!
 
 
 
 photo MUHsignature_zpsb4f83d4b.png

1 comment: