Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Top Vlogger

Now I've talked about vlogs in the past and how they are so hard to accomplish. I commend anyone who regularly vlogs and extra points if they are actually great at it. There's one Blogger/Vlogger who takes the cake in my opinion. Meg is a busy working momma of 2 little girls and she still gets the time and energy to vlog on the reg. She is my favorite because her vlogs feature makeup/beauty products and gives me things that I need to try out for myself. Plus she's super hilarious and has a great singing voice that she showcases in her vlogs too! I mean you can't get any better than that I think. Here are some of her vlogs (you can subscribe to her on YouTube!)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Isn't she just the prettiest and most fun to watch. I love how she goes through and does easy to follow tutorials while also letting her readers and viewers know what the hot beauty products. I laughed so loud at the first video of Kennedy (her daughter) doing her makeup!! What a hilarious idea and such a fun turnout, I love that she had fun with it and played along. I love her 2014 Beauty Awards because they really are some great products and I can't wait to try a few of them out.
 
Any vloggers out there or ones to watch? Leave them in the comments below!
 
 
 photo MUHsignature_zpsb4f83d4b.png

No comments:

Post a Comment