Friday, April 8, 2016

Friday Five | Are You With Me

Whoo, it's Friday already! Is it me or did this week seriously fly by?? I feel like I haven't been able to catch up with anything since getting back from Jersey. I've totally slacked on the blog front, sorry for commenting super late and I promise I'm getting to my emails hopefully today :)! 

It's been a hectic week at work with a support group on Wednesday and today we have our big donor lunch going down so I'm probably currently making sure I have my desk clean and running around frantic. Well, after today it's gonna hopefully slow down which is fine by me!

Let's get onto my five for this Friday, shall we...of course linking up with Amanda for Friday Faves, Karli for Oh, Hey Friday and Liz for Five on Friday!


one.

Lost Frequencies-Are You With Me

Ok guys, I've had this song stuck in my head for the past week ever since hearing it on my Pandora station. If this doesn't make you want to sip margs on a beach in Mexico I don't know what will. Definitely adding this song to my wedding playlist :)!

two.


Olive Garden desserts are out of this world guys. It's in a cute little shot glass so the guilt is totally out, but the taste is totally in. I'm drooling for another one or 10!

three.


Ok so I am definitely no "flat lay" expert, but I'm getting the jist of it and my pictures turn out nice, but how does one have different props for these pictures...flat layers give me your tips. Anywho, what I really wanted to mention was that the awesome blogger Helene from Helene In Between (who really doesn't need an introduction) is doing another awesome Instagram challenge for 7 days. She will have a new topic on her blog every morning at 7am and there are prizes guys! Check out her blog for all the info!

four.

Also this amazingness happened yesterday. My favorite cupcake bakery had these chocolate hi-hat's and man oh man they are so good. If you are local, check out Sugar Jones Inc, they have over 140 different flavors and so far every single one has been amazing. I'm excited for them to make my bridal shower cake as well!!

five.

When I was picking up the Kiehl's eye cream when the cashier started chatting with me, she then asked me if I had heard about the Spring Trend Event happening at that Nordstrom location the following week. They had different events each day, but the last day (today) of the event is a cocktail party that they host where they are doing makeovers, facials, serving yummy apps/cocktails and have a fun photobooth. I immediately signed up and am so excited to go tonight. I think a night of pampering and discovering new beauty products is well deserved. Of course I'll be doing a recap of the event on Monday, but follow along on Snapchat (npat62) and on Instagram!

*****

What fun plans do you guys have for the weekend??


9 comments:

  1. That song is so catchy! Also a night of pampering at Nordstroms? Count me in! Only wish we had one nearby. Have an amazing weekend, girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, stop it with all of these delicious desserts!! They look SO good! If it's been a busy week, at least you've had those yummy treats to get you through!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know what you mean about it being a hectic week! I feel like I have a lot to catch up on! I'm so excited for Helenes challenge! It'll be so much fun to see what others post! That Nordstrom event sounds like such a blast! I can't wait to follow along! I hope you have a great Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i miss having a nordstrom in town - tonight sounds like so much fun! and get those treats away from me. i now want something sweet haha

    xoxo cheshire kat

    ReplyDelete
  5. That Nordstrom event sounds sooo fun, have a good time! I need an OG dessert now, that little cup looks delicious! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My mom totally makes fun of me because I love Olive Garden (her side is all Italian), but come on, it's so good - especially those desserts!! Have a great weekend!

    Meg, Borrowed Heaven

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Spring Trend event sounds so fun!!! Can't wait to hear about it! Who doesn't love being pampered??

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH so that's what it's called.. a "flat lay" photo? I haven't mastered them yet but love looking at them ha

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ok between the dessert shot and that cupcake, I'm totally craving something sweet! Look at your beautiful lay flat pic, I'm pretty rusty on it too and either love or hate my "creations" lol. Happy Friday gurlie <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete