Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Wedding Wednesday | Finding The Perfect Tux

Happy Wedding Wednesday folks!

This last weekend when A was in town, we made sure to head over to the tuxedo rental place to check out some styles and get measured. I had definitely allotted a few hours to get this process done with, but we literally spent 30 minutes in the  store!

We definitely had an idea of what kind of tux we wanted as far as colors, so it was just a matter of picking out the specifics with tie color, vest, etc. The rep that helped us was super knowledgeable and helpful which totally makes a difference in making sure it was an easy trip. To go with our colors and since I'm wearing the pink part, A is going with a dark navy blue tux with black lapels.


I can't wait to see how dapper he looks at the reception in this, I really like how dark the navy blue is that you can hardly tell which was a big plus with him too. When we picked all the specifics, A got measured and we were on our way. Seriously guys so much easier than bridal and bridesmaids dress shopping!

**********************

Now it’s your turn to link-up and share your wedding tales. 

Macy and I love reading all about your big day, someone else’s wedding adventures, or anything else wedding related. We just can’t wait to read all about it!

make.up.HER





12 comments:

  1. Such a nice looking tux! I'm sure he will look very handsome :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was like the hardest part for us!! I always knew I wanted dark gray but I had no idea what color vest and tie I wanted them to wear! I had an idea but it wasn't until like maybe 2 months before the wedding I actually picked out a color and it was just in time because it only gave the guys (who don't do things so quickly) 2-3 weeks to get fitted before they places the order!

    ReplyDelete
  3. there's just something about navy and black. so chic! i cannot wait to see him in it!

    xoxo cheshire kat

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks awesome! We chose to do suits instead of tuxes for two reasons: 1) the suits looked more springy (gray) which was kind of the look we were going for and not a ton of tuxes were available in gray, and 2) tuxes were so freaking difficult to find to rent! And almost as expensive as just buying the suits, so we went that route.
    I think your guys will look great in these!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohh the navy with the black sounds so dapper and chic! Love it! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a flawless check off the to do list! Guys are so easy it's crazy

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun thing to have off of your list, especially because you get to dream of your HUSBAND wearing that suit! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. We did navy suits for our wedding! So exciting it's coming up! Also, I responded on my blog but I always worry people never see those comments. For your honeymoon I would look into Dreams resorts or Royalton resorts! I have heard great things about Dreams properties and we stayed at a Royalton in Punta Cana an dloved it!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dark navy, LOVE it. We did grey, and I really enjoyed something other than the classic black. Can't wait to see it all together!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice tux you two picked out! He's going to look very sharp and it'll go nicely with your dress, I'm sure!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Man if all wedding planning was as easy as tux shopping, then I think it would take the half the time it normally does, right? That's great that you did a lot of planning beforehand because I definitely think that helped! I love that you're doing a navy tux, and I think that it'll pair perfectly with your dress!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Guys have it so easy! I guess they just aren't as picky as us girls... the tux looks so nice!

    ReplyDelete