Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Wedding Wednesday | Signature Drinks

Happy Wedding Wednesday loves!

Today I wanted to talk about the signature drinks that A and I decided on having at our wedding reception! I wasn't planning on having this originally, but after going to the comedy club last week and re-discovering my favorite drink, we knew we wanted to. 

Of course I wanted some cute signage for the (3) bars we have so I turned to Etsy and searched for the perfect design and shop. I finally settled with shopMKcreative and I'm so glad I did. I loved the colors, design and overall look of the sign, plus she was super quick with the turnaround...not to mention the super affordable price! Instead of paying an arm and a leg for a sign to be printed and shipped to me times 3..I went with the digital print route.


I'm so happy that I got to work in a little Queen Bey in my drink name ;)! Did you guys have signature drinks? Were they individual or a couple's drink?

(I did not get compensated in any way for this post, I really did love the work the Etsy shop did and I paid for the product in full.)

**********************

Now it’s your turn to link-up and share your wedding tales. 

Macy and I love reading all about your big day, someone else’s wedding adventures, or anything else wedding related. We just can’t wait to read all about it!

make.up.HER





14 comments:

  1. I love the idea of having signature drinks! We had an open bar for just beer and wine so we couldn't have any liquor but what cute names!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adorable! Love your Beyonce inspired drink! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a fun idea! yours sounds super tropical! and the print is very cute

    xoxo cheshire kat

    ReplyDelete
  4. So smart to print it out yourself - it is so much more affordable!! I love the name of your drink! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  5. Signature drinks are so fun! And the printable is great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Signature drinks is a super fun idea! We didn't do it, but I always think it's cute when people do!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the names you guys picked for the drinks! His is a beloved classic and yours looks delish! Yay for Queen Bey <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that y'all are having signature drinks, and I love the name that you picked out for yours! It's just so girly and fun! We didn't have a signature drink at our wedding, but it's something that I wish that we had thought of.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love signature drinks! We did a holiday-themed one during cocktail hour =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE this idea! And I love how yours is girly and fun and his is so....manly and dark! Yours sounds like it was really tasty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Signature drinks are the best and that sign is adorable!! My husband chose apple pie moonshine (a favorite where he is from) and mine was raspberry lemonade.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is such a great idea! Your drink sounds tasty. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the idea of a signature drink! SO cute! Your drink sounds so yummy too! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete