Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Influenster Naturals VoxBox 2012

Happy Tuesday cupcakes! A few weeks ago I was sent my very first Influenster VoxBox and was excited to tear through it and see all my goodies to review! I was so pleased with everything that I received and can't wait to try a lot of products given. I wanted to review the items that I got and recommend some of my absolute faves from the box!



First up is The Original Dish Drying Mat:


This drying mat is a great drying mat with great quality, absorbent microfiber that conserves energy and saves water by hand-washing. I really love how big this mat actually is and it is very convenient, along with a great color which will go with just about any kitchen! For being only $4.99, I think this is a great product and great buy.

Next is LypSyl Intense Protection LypMoisturizer:


Wow, to say I love this product is an understatement. I am always looking for great lip protection and this is definitely a favorite of mine. It is made with pure Swedish beeswax, organic shea butter, and vitamins A and E. I agree with the product message that it provides a long-lasting, deep-penetrating moisture. It makes my lips soft and natural. They sell from $2.87-$2.99, that's a steal of a price!!

The next is EBOOST:


This little packet seemed interesting to me and something that I may try out one day when I'm feeling the sickies come on. It is supposed to boost your mood, focus, and immunity with all natural ingredients and no crash. I think this is a little pricey, but no say on how it works until I try it out for myself.

Next is CleanWell Individual Hand Sanitizer Wipes:


I think this little guy is so handy and practical. It also has some very great uses for cleaning up messes and killing germs with all natural ingredients. Great for all on-the-go activities and safe enough to use on hands and face as well! I do think the price is a little high, $29.99 for 50 pouches, but if you are in the market for some these are great. 

Next is GeoDeo:


Another product I am in love with! I have always used Dove deodorant, but may switch to this one. The smell alone is awesome! It is also a 24-hour odor protector which is naturally-derived to be safe for the body and the world. For only $5.99 I highly recommend picking up one of these guys!

Next is Nectresse:


This all natural sweetener is something I cannot wait to try out. I haven't ever really used a sweetener, but being all natural and derived primarily from monk fruit, this is something I have to try out for myself. Another plus, it tastes like sugar, but with zero calories per serving!

Finally, Parissa Wax Strips Face and Body:


I never really used any at home wax strips, especially on my face, because I have ultra sensitive skin so I have to just get my eyebrows/upper lip threaded off, but I may have to try this out just to see how it works/if it works. It is supposed to be a natural, mess-free, express hair remover that's ready to use. For only $9 a pop, that's not a bad deal.

What do you guys think of my Naturals VoxBox? Have you guys ever gotten an Influenster box? If so, let me know what you thought of the products you received!

*Disclaimer* I received each product complimentary for testing purposes from Influenster, these are my honest opinions and I was no paid for them!

Toodles lovers!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment:

  1. What a fun box! You got such a huge variety of things!

    ReplyDelete