Thursday, September 27, 2012

It's 'OK' Thurday

Happy Thursday everyone! I haven't linked up for It's OK Thursday in quite some time, so I figured it was time. I'm linking up with these two lovely ladies, Amber & Neely!!


Its Ok Thursdays
It's ok...

...that I have been staying up until the wee hours of the night catching up on my TV shows.

...that I am so excited/glad to be back to regular blogging.

...to wish I could sing so I could go on The Voice and meet Adam & Blake!!

...to love spending time with my best friend even though we don't always get that chance.

...to feel like I have a certain life envisioned and it's my responsibility to get that.

...to bicker with my mom about life sometimes.

...to be excited to spend time at home with family this weekend.

...for it being Thursday, because tomorrow is Friday!

...to use this as a shameless plug, Monday I will be doing my September beauty product faves and would love for you to link up and grab the button on my sidebar :)!


What's 'OK' with you guys this week?
Link up!!

Toodles!


2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to find out more about your September product favs! Visiting from the link-up!

    I hope you visit my blog and check out my Fall giveaway! It ends soon!
    http://careerdesirestobottlesanddiapers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been staying up waaaaay past my bedtime to catch up on TV lol

    ReplyDelete