Sunday, January 26, 2014

Sunday Social {Week 86}

Happy Sunday Social friends! I'm linking up with Ashley & Neely for some Sunday Social fun! Join in on the fun, this week the topic is all about makeup/beauty products, my personal fave!!


Sunday Social

1. How old were you when you started wearing makeup?
I'm pretty sure I was born wearing makeup. My mom made me look like a doll as a small kid.


The picture above is when I was the ripe old age of 4 party people. That is from my preschool picture day. Big crazy hair, check. Matching dress and hair pin, check. Blush and lipstick, check and check. I loved this pink dress and wish I still had it!


This picture is just so embarrassing for me to share. When my sister saw the pic pop up on my computer screen she is like you aren't sharing that anywhere are you, and I said yup on my blog. The things I do for you guys! This is probably the actual age I started and continued wearing makeup, tender age of 14! Clearly I hadn't met my friends contacts, tweezers, and a flat iron at this age...

2. What are your top 3 favorite beauty products?


{} hourglass veil mineral primer
{} nars orgasm blush
{} cover fx total cover cream foundation N60

3. What is one makeup product you don't leave home without?



My birthday gift from Sephora was awesome this year. I don't go anywhere without my Benefit mascara!

4. What is your daily beauty routine?
I have been meaning to do a beauty routine post, but this is close enough! This is my everyday, going to work or running errands routine.
(Sorry for the super grainy and crappy iPhone pix)

1st: Prep my skin with a moisturizer. I use this Clean & Clear one, it works nice on my skin and it's cheap!
2nd: My favorite primer is this hourglass veil mineral primer. It makes your skin feel smooth and the perfect canvas for makeup.

3rd: I have a birthmark on my face that is such a pain to cover up (main reason why I wear makeup daily). I use this cover fx total cover cream foundation to mask the mark and it works like a gem. 

4th: For the rest of my face I use Benefits hello flawless foundation. I love the moisture it gives my skin and leaves my skin looking great. Perfect medium coverage foundation!

5th: Next I use this under eye concealer by Benefit which is perfect because it doesn't create creases or weird tiger stripes under your eyes. Plus there is a ring of moisture around the concealer so that's awesome for under eye.

6th: My final step is applying my nars orgasm blush to my cheeks. It gives me a perfect flushed look without looking like clown face. Love my angled brush which applies it evenly.

5. What is your favorite hair/makeup product you've discovered in the last year?
I have to say, even though I have beaten this dead horse many times I cannot get enough of the Urban Decay Naked3 palette. I'm obsessed.


What are your favorite makeup/beauty products? Any holy grail items I need to check out? 
 photo MUHsignature_zpsb4f83d4b.png

No comments:

Post a Comment