Friday, March 28, 2014

Country On My Mind

I'm not sure what has gotten over me, but I find anytime I am listening to music, it's likely to be country music. I've always been listening to country, but not nearly as much as I am lately. Maybe it's because I'm sick of hearing the same top 40 song and have it get annoying. I think my favorite part about country music is the fact that it always reminds me of summer, you don't hear them singing about snow or anything so it's a nice little escape getting lost in a good song. I just wanted to share some of my absolute favorite country songs at the moment...

**Warning if you're not a country music fan, just go ahead and skip this post**





sober by little big town 1 on Grooveshark

Cop Car by Keith Urban - www.musicasparabaixar.org on Grooveshark

What are your guys' thoughts, any favorites that I need to listen to?? Of course I gotta link up with Whitty Whit for #backthatazzup.



 photo MUHsignature_zpsb4f83d4b.png

1 comment:

  1. I'm BEYOND over the "top 40" that get overplayed on the radio. I'm a Pandora girl and if I'm not listening to Pandora, I've got a CD in (Luke Bryan anyone?)

    ReplyDelete